DUI Hunter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DUI Hunter

Unregistered

DUI Hunter

After months out the DUI Hunter is back. When his moving business slowed down he came back to work.

Unregistered
    Sgt. Cruz is my hero. Very professional, honest and hard worker. And you better not confront him personally. You will earn a trip to the hospital. God bless Sgt. Cruz.

Unregistered
    Your hero. Not mine. In love with himself.

Unregistered
    Sounds like threats. Real professional.

Unregistered
    True. his moving business slowed down to nothing. Then he came back to work. filling in for Juanita at the front desk until he feels like putting on a uniform again. he is the best.

Unregistered
    Thank you “Mr. Thank You”
    I forgot to thank you for thanking everyone else. Keep up the good work of thanking everyone. Thank you Mr. thank you.
    Thank you again.

Unregistered
    stop sending those stupid thank you emails to everybody in the dept. no one interested in you promoting yourself. stay in your lane

Unregistered
    He is one of the best police officers this department ever had.
    Pinecrest loves you Sgt. Cruz.
    Keep up the good work.

Unregistered
    he should be Chief at Pinecrest. he sent thank you emails all the time to everyone. So dedicated to himself. So in luv with himself. cannot wait for chief to retire so he get promoted

Unregistered
    Anyone gonna ask Cruz how he called for 315’s at Home Depot in Kendall this weekend?

He was off-duty. With his wife. Wearing a “POLICE” mask and had his badge out in full display around his neck...

And he was trying to enforce the “mask ordinance” on some dude in Home Depot who wasn’t wearing a mask.

Lmao. I witnessed everything. He called for 315’s and all while the guy ignored him and continued shopping. It was amazing. The guy even bought his stuff and left without incident. The only one who got worked up and went crazy was Cruz.

Why does this guy wear “Police” markings off-duty?
    And why is he messing with people for a bullshhhhit ordinance?

This guy is a lunatic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast