Captain position - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is trashy
    LOL, gotta love keyboard Rambos, why don’t you grow some balls and say it to her in person.

Unregistered
    We all know her balls are bigger.

Unregistered
    Enlightened me on one big drug arrest, search warrant or notable arrest. Was never proactive either. There are none she has done. Same with DC who both worked on city time to get there degrees while everyone else worked.

Unregistered
    Ok Cody. She’s not as good as you, not as special as you...whatever. Don’t you get enough attention at LPD? Your there problem now. We don’t miss you, nobody asks about you but you seem to miss us and always end up here complaining about admin and your fellow detectives. Just go away. It’s been peaceful since you’ve been gone.

Unregistered

Chicken Shit babies

Damn. If any one of you would shut your pole lickers and work at whatever chicken shit job you have. Then maybe, just maybe you can learn to do your job instead of always downing someone. You bunch of F@ck Tards

Unregistered
    Stop reading it then chicken boy.

Unregistered
    The new Captain didn’t even wish her co-workers a Merry Christmas. Guess you would need to be a drinking buddy for that. Moral Moral Moral!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new Captain didn’t even wish her co-workers a Merry Christmas. Guess you would need to be a drinking buddy for that. Moral Moral Moral!
    You are so f@$k stupid, I’m one of her drinking buddies and she didn’t tell me merry Christmas. But I’m not butt hurt about it because she has a fu&$ life too. Grow up

Unregistered
    Wow the language in this room. We have children in here, gees. Sounds like you’ve already hit the bottle, lol.

Unregistered
    She gave our squad a Christmas card and told us Merry Christmas. Did your shift not get one? I got a lot of texts from family and friends today telling me merry Christmas. It gets old. Especially when I work nights. Some people just have to ***** about everything. Do you feel better about yourself now? Like the other poster said, grow TF up.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast