Just curious - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just curious

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pinellas county troopers held a speed detail on Saturday. I couldn’t believe it. 7 x50s on the CAD at one point. Again no guidance from Tallahassee, this is what you get. Children out here playing.
    Are we still working traffic fatalities? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    I’m none of the above posters. I’m not lazy and enjoy writing tickets.

But I’m following the president and governors advice to pause for 30 days to slow the spread of this stuff.

LEO’s have **already** DIED from COVID-19 at the following agencies:
    Riverside CA (2)
    Chicago PD
    El Paso CO
    Broward SO
    Philadelphia PD
    Montgomery Co NC
    Santa Rosa CA
    NYPD

Correct your cranial inversion and get your priorities right.
    Wussy! Get unemployment and you can stay locked up in your bedroom. You might be able to keep your mom out.

Unregistered
    Wussy! Get unemployment and you can stay locked up in your bedroom. You might be able to keep your mom out.
    I can't get unemployment if I quit. Are you stupid or something?

Unregistered
    I can't get unemployment if I quit. Are you stupid or something?
    If I'm promised unemployment which is 875 a week now for 6 months, I be out in a heartbeat. I know because my neighbor just got it. But this agency is so damm cheap, that we have to even request and write a memo to request the 80 hrs if we get the virus or to even go quarantined.

Unregistered
    If I'm promised unemployment which is 875 a week now for 6 months, I be out in a heartbeat. I know because my neighbor just got it. But this agency is so damm cheap, that we have to even request and write a memo to request the 80 hrs if we get the virus or to even go quarantined.
    You’re complaining that you can be GIVEN two weeks pay, because you have to put it on record that you asked for it?

In the middle of thousands of people dying, and tens of thousands suddenly without any job now - you must be special.

What a useless piece of $hit. An absolute waste of space and air. It’s like ignorant, idiotic, dumb, and an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole, all in one.

PLEASE quit and apply for unemployment. I promise you will get something better than being with this cheap agency.

Unregistered
    You know so much without even being off probation! Great time to stroke the public when most of them are jobless robocop. You’ll get over it someday trust me, the thrill will wear off
    You don't get it. There is a difference between ticketing someone for a broke tail light and ticketing someone for driving 119 mph. That driver has no regard for themselves, and especially for other drivers. Empty roads and a recession don't give anyone the right to drive like an idiot. To the fellow troopers still doing their jobs and keeping the roads safe while risking your health: be safe.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I'm 2 digit and agree with him. I guess we"re at an impasse.
    Wrong answer. You can't post on here saying that you agree with your own post. I ban people for that crap. You are warned.

I’m a different 2 digit and I disagree. 2-1
    You also cannot post saying you are a different person, when in fact you are the same. At least you aren't the agreeing with your own post, but you are warned also.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    You’re complaining that you can be GIVEN two weeks pay, because you have to put it on record that you asked for it?

In the middle of thousands of people dying, and tens of thousands suddenly without any job now - you must be special.

What a useless piece of $hit. An absolute waste of space and air. It’s like ignorant, idiotic, dumb, and an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole, all in one.

PLEASE quit and apply for unemployment. I promise you will get something better than being with this cheap agency.
    Wow, you need some anger management. You definitely have to be stressed out. Take some time off and go to some therapy.

Unregistered

Fatals

Are we still working traffic fatalities? Asking for a friend.
    YES!! We have had 8 fatals out of 5 crashes since this all started.

Unregistered
    YES!! We have had 8 fatals out of 5 crashes since this all started.
    Last night we had another. Number 9 in 6 crashes and speed was a major contributing factor.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast