Naw Nee is a scam extraordinaries
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Naw Nee is a scam extraordinaries

Nanney can crawl back where he came from. He comes in here like he is better than the rest of us.
    He will bite Landa in the ass. Wait and see. Nanney is power hungry. It is obvious and Landa who felt he was losing control of the dept will be the one ousted. Mark my words

Unregistered
    Nanney looks like he hates the universe. How did this guy rise through the ranks at MDPD? He can barely speak.

Unregistered
    Why did Landa pick him so many other choices. We know someone turned him down but wasn't there other choices

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did Landa pick him so many other choices. We know someone turned him down but wasn't there other choices
    You guys ( posters if real) are too dumb to realize how lucky you are to have a pro cop boss. I guarantee he wont stay there hes too good rumor is the mdpd new director is bringing him back here.

Unregistered
    Third round draft pick.

Unregistered
    If that. Sure, he is a legion in his own mind. The guy can’t even write man. He can’t smile. The guy spends the entire work day telling stories how good he is but can’t show us in practice.
    And, mark my words he will undermine Landa. He is loyal to no one.

Unregistered
    Have you noticed the shape of his head? It’s all deformed. Maybe that’s why he’s such a POS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    nanney is a pos regardless of the shape of his 🥥. Although it does have a weird shape
    what did he do to you? Tefel said he would have stayed if nanny was the chief?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nanney is a POS regardless of the shape of his 🥥. Although it does have a weird shape
    See I told you. His coconut is weird and yes he is a POS fraud. He sucks as a cop if that’s what you wish to call him

Unregistered
    The department has cancer and until the chain is replaced with decent human beings it will continue to suffer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast