Whatley Debate - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Whatley Debate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Twat-ly stop responding and pretending to be someone else we all know your writing style.....
    I know....it's funny when he writes something in the third person. What's really sad is ALL the candidates are complete losers.
    BSO is doomed!

Unregistered
    He is the only one with common sense that is what people will say. He is also known for keeping deputies safe and he never let a civilian bad mouth a deputy on a call. He also served in training, ( Oakland Park ) Motors and C.I. I guess you have to be an idiot to do that. In regards to BSO he was very out spoken against the command. Once he found out that your boy Scotty was a lying, cheating, fraud, he fought against him and his policies openly. He knows all the departments in BSO, the budget CALEA and requirements of the Florida Commission on Standards and training from helping other candidates. So, I don't think he is a road patrol person going in blind. You talk about Jeff Bell. Do think that Jeff Bell does not know your department and the requirements necessary to carry it's daily activities ? In other words Whatley knows and he is known by all that he is quick when it comes to Judgement and decision making on scenes he would give commands because your great leaders had their thumbs up their ass. I saw this in Oakland Park, he actually called a BSO Sgt an idiot because that Sgt almost got people killed. So Whatley is not perfect, but compared to the other candidates he is honest and straight forward. If a rookie screwed up a call, Whatley had the call assigned to him and said he handled it, because he knew the rookie had potential and didn't want him burned. I saw Whatley take the fall for a couple of people in Roll Call, because he was the senior deputy and didn't want people on IA due to the Ken Jenne staff once again Oakland Park. So, think about it. You had leaders that sacrifice deputies, but Whatley is known for protecting them. Sleeping at the airport. Whatley had a medical condition and it took more than six months to get the right treatment, because they changed the insurance. That's why he was not investigated for it. There is no IA file, because it was medical, not a case of dereliction of duty. But I know that you love Scotty and he can do no wrong, Like Parazza or not giving a raise yet spend millions on himself or paying 5 pastors salary and giving them a car with free gas, for political support. Your right Isreal is perfect for you. You see Whatley knows churches, I bet you would not see him paying anyone off or waiting for his name to placed in equipment before it is issued. That's not Whatley he is the complete opposite of your boys Pollock, Israel, and Tony or Tony. Whatley 2020
    Wow motors and C.I. Now that’s impressive. This clown can write a citation and clear a cases by closing it out pending in-active. Now if that’s not Circle K store clerk material I don’t know what is.

Unregistered
    Wow motors and C.I. Now that’s impressive. This clown can write a citation and clear a cases by closing it out pending in-active. Now if that’s not Circle K store clerk material I don’t know what is.
    Now that is such an impressive resume NOT. when I started at OPPD I saw this guy hanging out at the station and even being green I thought this guy was the biggest douche bag I have ever had the displeasure of being around. He is the typical goober cop that thinks he is God’s gift to Police work.

What he doesn’t realize is everybody thinks he is a joke.

Unregistered
    Whatley your only chance at ever wearing g a BSO uniform again is to team up with Israel

Unregistered
    Now that is such an impressive resume NOT. when I started at OPPD I saw this guy hanging out at the station and even being green I thought this guy was the biggest douche bag I have ever had the displeasure of being around. He is the typical goober cop that thinks he is God’s gift to Police work.

Lol @ goober cop....that's a very good analogy.

Unregistered
    Lol @ goober cop....that's a very good analogy.
    The guy was a putz with a badge.

Unregistered
    Whatley your only chance at ever wearing g a BSO uniform again is to team up with Israel
    Israel wants nothing to do with this guy guaranteed.

Unregistered

Not

Israel wants nothing to do with this guy guaranteed.
    Israel is not worthy to be in Whatley's presence. Don't even compare and Scott's azz will never be back.

Unregistered

Rookie

You were never there rookie b!tch. STFU

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930