PBA get us safety equipment

Unregistered

PBA get us safety equipment

While I am healthy and not afraid of catching the virus I am scared to bring it home to my kids, wife, parents,etc.
    I asked my Sergeant who told me that the PBA has to negotiate working conditions saúco as safety. I called the PBA and I suspect they are closed because of this virus too.
    But the PBA should do something and communicate with us. This no communication is not good whatsoever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While I am healthy and not afraid of catching the virus I am scared to bring it home to my kids, wife, parents,etc.
    I asked my Sergeant who told me that the PBA has to negotiate working conditions saúco as safety. I called the PBA and I suspect they are closed because of this virus too.
    But the PBA should do something and communicate with us. This no communication is not good whatsoever.
    LOL! The PBA is at the bar drinking Corona not fighting Corona.

Unregistered
    Then why do we pay crazy dues for?

Unregistered
    Excuse me as a dignified member of the Homestead Gentry Ole’ Stahl only drinks Budweiser and would never consume a beverage made south of the wall

Unregistered
    What upsets me the most the not only doesn’t the PBA not stand up for us but they don’t communicate with us either as so we never know if and when they are doing for us.
    What have we heard from this Coronavirus? Nothing at all

Unregistered
    What upsets me the most the not only doesn’t the PBA not stand up for us but they don’t communicate with us either as so we never know if and when they are doing for us.
    What have we heard from this Coronavirus? Nothing at all
    Lies more lies equipment has been issued anyone in need call us ASAP 305-593-0044

Bargaining Unit Members:

As the world continues to be consumed by the ongoing news of the coronavirus, you, as the gatekeepers of safety and security, are clearly not immune. As of this morning, several of our members made the right decision to self-quarantine after potentially being exposed to the virus. Caution is key here, and we urge everyone to use the utmost caution when dealing with the public, especially those showing signs of illness. Keep following the directives of your particular employer, and know that the PBA is maintaining contact with each municipality and County to make sure that accurate information is the only information being transmitted.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the PBA. Regardless of where this situation leads us, and even in a worst case scenario (whatever that may look like), we will be available to handle whatever challenges arise. Our staff is ready to take your calls and emails around the clock to insure that all of our members have the help they need, should that need arise.

Please contact us for information, answers to specific questions, or responses to situations you may face as this all unfolds. We must remain united in an effort to maintain everyone’s safety and security as needed.

For emergencies, as always we are available 24 hours a day. Call 305-593-0044 and you will be directed to on-call personnel. If you have a question or concern, email is the best mechanism for communication, especially where your question or concern is likely shared with numerous other people. Email is the most efficient way to respond so that where appropriate, we can reach a larger audience to respond to any questions or concerns that arise.

In the meantime, we have included the following two links for general information and a .pdf specific to law enforcement:

www.coronavirus.gov

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nforcement.pdf

As always, stay safe.

Unregistered
    I told you all- forum or sub- forum makes no difference. Steadman still gets sucked into writing stupid things. Because he’s stupid.

Unregistered
    I told you all- forum or sub- forum makes no difference. Steadman still gets sucked into writing stupid things. Because he’s stupid.

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    I told you all- forum or sub- forum makes no difference. Steadman still gets sucked into writing stupid things. Because he’s stupid. He can’t help himself.
    Call us, we will give you the straight scoop that PBA seems not able to get. Directly from insiders.