Attention Andrew Sheets
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Attention Andrew Sheets

Andrew Sheets,

Your posts on www.leoaffairs.com Message Boards violate our Terms of Use. Your many posts have disrupted the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office Message Board and as such is illegal.

Your right to post on our Message Boards is hereby terminated. I am notifying you that any future posts are unwelcome and that if you continue to post on any of our Message Boards, your posts may be turned over to the proper authorities for consideration of criminal charges. It is a felony in the State of Florida to access a computer network once you have been advised not to. Also it is a felony to disrupt a computer network, which is what you have been doing with the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office Message Board.

Please govern yourself accordingly,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    he told us about this,we helped him look up the law and we cant find where a chat room with no password is illegal to access in the whole word?
    The 2019 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
    CRIMES
    Chapter 815
    COMPUTER-RELATED CRIMES
    View Entire Chapter
    815.04 Offenses against intellectual property; public records exemption.—
    (1) A person who willfully, knowingly, and without authorization introduces a computer contaminant or modifies or renders unavailable data, programs, or supporting documentation residing or existing internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device commits an offense against intellectual property.
    (2) A person who willfully, knowingly, and without authorization destroys data, programs, or supporting documentation residing or existing internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device commits an offense against intellectual property.
    (3) Data, programs, or supporting documentation that is a trade secret as defined in s. 812.081, that is held by an agency as defined in chapter 119, and that resides or exists internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device is confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution. This subsection is subject to the Open Government Sunset Review Act in accordance with s. 119.15 and shall stand repealed on October 2, 2021, unless reviewed and saved from repeal through reenactment by the Legislature.
    (4) A person who willfully, knowingly, and without authorization discloses or takes data, programs, or supporting documentation that is a trade secret as defined in s. 812.081 or is confidential as provided by law residing or existing internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device commits an offense against intellectual property.
    (5)(a) Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, an offense against intellectual property is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    (b) If the offense is committed for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud or to obtain any property, the person commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    History.—s. 1, ch. 78-92; s. 1, ch. 94-100; s. 431, ch. 96-406; s. 1, ch. 2014-177; s. 4, ch. 2014-208; s. 5, ch. 2016-5; s. 20, ch. 2016-6.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he told us about this,we helped him look up the law and we cant find where a chat room with no password is illegal to access in the whole word?
    The 2019 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
    CRIMES
    Chapter 815
    COMPUTER-RELATED CRIMES
    View Entire Chapter
    815.04 Offenses against intellectual property; public records exemption.—
    (1) A person who willfully, knowingly, and without authorization introduces a computer contaminant or modifies or renders unavailable data, programs, or supporting documentation residing or existing internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device commits an offense against intellectual property.
    (2) A person who willfully, knowingly, and without authorization destroys data, programs, or supporting documentation residing or existing internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device commits an offense against intellectual property.
    (3) Data, programs, or supporting documentation that is a trade secret as defined in s. 812.081, that is held by an agency as defined in chapter 119, and that resides or exists internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device is confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution. This subsection is subject to the Open Government Sunset Review Act in accordance with s. 119.15 and shall stand repealed on October 2, 2021, unless reviewed and saved from repeal through reenactment by the Legislature.
    (4) A person who willfully, knowingly, and without authorization discloses or takes data, programs, or supporting documentation that is a trade secret as defined in s. 812.081 or is confidential as provided by law residing or existing internal or external to a computer, computer system, computer network, or electronic device commits an offense against intellectual property.
    (5)(a) Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, an offense against intellectual property is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    (b) If the offense is committed for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud or to obtain any property, the person commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    History.—s. 1, ch. 78-92; s. 1, ch. 94-100; s. 431, ch. 96-406; s. 1, ch. 2014-177; s. 4, ch. 2014-208; s. 5, ch. 2016-5; s. 20, ch. 2016-6.
    Yeah, posting on a forum is NOT a criminal offense when the forum is open to the public. Even if you tell someone you don't want them too. Big stretch calling it a "computer network", lol. But this does not surprise me, many police officers have no clue what the laws are, what is a violation or what should or not be enforced. That's why there are so few people actually convicted after an arrest. Post away Andrew Sheets. I find your posts entertaining.

I bet the mods hate VPN's. No way to ban anybody.

Unregistered
    Yeah, posting on a forum is NOT a criminal offense when the forum is open to the public. Even if you tell someone you don't want them too. Big stretch calling it a "computer network", lol. But this does not surprise me, many police officers have no clue what the laws are, what is a violation or what should or not be enforced. That's why there are so few people actually convicted after an arrest. Post away Andrew Sheets. I find your posts entertaining.

Are you that idiot sovereign Captain Asshat or that Rice Krapper Treats cam-coward?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3112009]Are you that idiot sovereign Captain Asshat or that Rice Krapper Treats cam-coward?

[/Andy it is stupid to put someone’s name out there that she’s not a felon! You even put a post on there that you think she’s a cop but she’s not she’s never been in jail she doesn’t even know what jail is! Guess you did not read things correctly I guess you don’t like women’s freedom of speech even delete people sprayed on my speech you even block people‘s freedom of speech! What founding fathers they believe In freedom of speech! Oh wait you don’t like women’s freedom of speech! Don’t like anyone else’s freedom of speech he just go off and even block people‘s freedom of speech if you were elected people to have a Right for freedom of speech!!!

Unregistered

Question Do Americans have private property rights?

You have completely missed the point.

Leoaffairs is private property. It is not a government owned website. Thus, the owners have a right to ban anyone they want, just as you have a right to ban anyone you want from entering, staying on or using your property, whether it be your home or your website. If your front lawn is not fenced in, then does that give a legal right for others to stay there, after you have told them to leave? Will Andrew Sheets respect the private property rights of the owners of leoaffairs?

It's a matter of being respectful of the private property rights of others.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

You have your interpretation of the law and I have the opinion of the local State Attorney's office. Let me guess which one will win if it ever goes before the State Attorney's office for a warrant.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    You have your interpretation of the law and I have the opinion of the local State Attorney's office. Let me guess which one will win if it ever goes before the State Attorney's office for a warrant.

Mod 1
    @ Mod 1: Andrew appeared to have posted either earlier today or yesterday AFTER your warning. It had to have been deleted by a mod since it's no longer visible. Could you please update the status on the violation(s) Andy committed after warning? I ask only because Mods have records of posters and the public/visitors do not...therefore we can't notify the state's attorney's office for his violation of the law as you have stated. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Are you that idiot sovereign Captain Asshat or that Rice Krapper Treats cam-coward?
    Those that are incapable of debate, degrade.

I will let you sit there for a few hours and try and figure that out.

Unregistered
    @ Mod 1: Andrew appeared to have posted either earlier today or yesterday AFTER your warning. It had to have been deleted by a mod since it's no longer visible. Could you please update the status on the violation(s) Andy committed after warning? I ask only because Mods have records of posters and the public/visitors do not...therefore we can't notify the state's attorney's office for his violation of the law as you have stated. Thank you.
    BOO!!! HE IS EVERYWHERE !! YOU CAN RUN BUTT YOU CANNOT HIDE!! WATCH OUT FOR THE CAMERA!! OH NO HE HAS A CAMERA. Grow up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast