Attention Andrew Sheets - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BOO!!! HE IS EVERYWHERE !! YOU CAN RUN BUTT YOU CANNOT HIDE!! WATCH OUT FOR THE CAMERA!! OH NO HE HAS A CAMERA. Grow up.

    It's not that I disagree with his right to record, or anyone's right to....it's the fact he's an arrogant self-righteous douche who's a danger to himself and the public due to his self-documented mental illness and possession of weapons. It's also how he treats people who have nothing to do with situations he's gotten HIMSELF into and tries to take it out of the weakest people he comes into contact with by being completely nasty and insulting to those people for no reason of their own doings. I'm all for the 1st Amendment and the right to record, it doesn't offend or scare me in the slightest....I'm against douche canoes like Andy harassing people however like Ian did too. Anyone else who supports the same bullying/arrogant of Andy and Ian are scumbags too. These two scumbags Andy and Ian support the killing of animals (Ian with kittens, Andy with birds) and human beings (Ian and Andy towards police officers and citizens), it's cowardly and disgusting.

    You clowns don't get it do you....to each his own until you try to hurt someone and then may Charlotte Sheriff come down on you evil-doers hard in the name of justice.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Deleted posts

    Hundreds of Andrew Sheets' vitriolic, insultive, anti-cop posts have been deleted from leoaffairs.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool Andrew Sheets is persona non grata at leoaffairs

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sheets View Post
    we can get a court order for ip records.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rubbish. Andrew Sheets can't get jack shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody with a lawsuit can get a subpoena. Serves the same purpose.
    More rubbish.

    There are angry mentally ill people in the United States who abuse the court system by filing literally hundreds of false claims, but not every accusation has merit or legal standing in court. Andrew Sheets obviously comes to mind. For example:

    1. Andrew Sheets must have legal justification to get a subpoena.
      .
    2. Additionally, since the United States has an adversarial court system, a respondent is not required to obey an illegal subpoena from a lawsuit filed by Andrew Sheets -- and a judge will uphold the respondent's refusal to obey any such subpoena.

    It's an adversarial system and a mentally ill person who abuses the court system will have his lawsuit thrown out of court. Leoaffairs is private property and Andrew Sheets is persona non grata here.

  4. #14
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,494
    For the record, years ago, the 2nd DCA ruled that LEOAFFAIRS did NOT have to honor subpoenas from the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office who was investigating who was making some posts on their Message Board. The 2nd DCA ruled in our favor WITHOUT comment. For those of you that don't know what that means, it left nothing to appeal to the Florida Supreme Court. So, we have court rulings on our side that we do not have to honor subpoenas for IP addresses of posters on the Message Boards.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not that I disagree with his right to record, or anyone's right to....it's the fact he's an arrogant self-righteous douche who's a danger to himself and the public due to his self-documented mental illness and possession of weapons. It's also how he treats people who have nothing to do with situations he's gotten HIMSELF into and tries to take it out of the weakest people he comes into contact with by being completely nasty and insulting to those people for no reason of their own doings. I'm all for the 1st Amendment and the right to record, it doesn't offend or scare me in the slightest....I'm against douche canoes like Andy harassing people however like Ian did too. Anyone else who supports the same bullying/arrogant of Andy and Ian are scumbags too. These two scumbags Andy and Ian support the killing of animals (Ian with kittens, Andy with birds) and human beings (Ian and Andy towards police officers and citizens), it's cowardly and disgusting.

    You clowns don't get it do you....to each his own until you try to hurt someone and then may Charlotte Sheriff come down on you evil-doers hard in the name of justice.
    Yeah, the fact that he exposes police corruption I'm sure has nothing at all to do with it. LOL

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Can we get the court records on that what is the case number we want to look that up

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we get the court records on that what is the case number we want to look that up
    Thank you for asking. You may get all the records you want by accessing the criminal history (CH) of Andrew Bryant Sheets for only $25 at this FDLE website:



    You can also run a background check on Andrew Sheets for a couple of dollars at the following website:


  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we get the court records on that what is the case number we want to look that up
    Do your own legwork by running your own criminal history at this website and it will yield results from every state that he has lived in: https://www.mylife.com/andrew-sheets/e762812163498

  9. #19
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we get the court records on that what is the case number we want to look that up
    Here is a link to the 2nd DCA docket. It doesn't show a whole lot of information. It does show that the Hillsborough County Sheriff had sued us and appealed to the 2nd DCA and their appeal was denied.

    http://onlinedocketsdca.flcourts.org...er=306&Court=2

    Here is the Hillsborough County Circuit Court Case Number: 05-CA-006571.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    just because they lost once doesn't mean they'll lose again man You're just like everybody else you can and will be subpoenaed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •