Steadman was named after his drug cartel uncle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Steadman was named after his drug cartel uncle

From the Sun Sentinel:

Steadman Stahl conspired to hide assets for Raymond "Little Ray" Thompson, a drug-smuggling suspect who is awaiting trial on racketeering and murder charges.

Unregistered
    OMG. I googled his name and sure a shitz the guy went to prison for his participation in a major drug ring.
    When he was a lawyer he represented drug dealers and murderers. He even got cop killers off death row.
    I’m sorry but I would not only disown Theo’s POS but I would legally change my name. What a real scumbag.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the Sun Sentinel:

Steadman Stahl conspired to hide assets for Raymond "Little Ray" Thompson, a drug-smuggling suspect who is awaiting trial on racketeering and murder charges.
    Such childish behavior by PLEA. Wonderful show of character and leadership. Losers.

Unregistered
    Members have a right to know who you really are. Your not denying your roots, are you?

Unregistered
    Did Steadman have to list his uncle on his application when he was hired?!!

Unregistered

Stahl serves prison time in Atlanta Federal Penitentiary

Another excerpt from the sun sentinel:

Prominent Deerfield Beach attorney Steadman Stahl turned himself in at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary at 4 p.m.

Unregistered
    Deerfield Beach??? I thought the Stahls were all sons of Homestead like the Shivers

Unregistered
    PLEA / IUPA has nothing to offer members so here is what the do;

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Steadman hangs out with criminals, his family is loaded with criminals. What are we to think about Steadman?

Unregistered
    Did you mommy and daddy get joints from uncle Steadman? Or, where they strict alcoholics??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast