Plea dues - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Plea dues

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s communicating just fine with us Domingo which is much better than the zero communication PLEA has with you Domingo.
    He, meaning you Steadman, are not communicating with the members. Send something, anything out on our pension reform you swore you were the only that could get that restored for us.
    And, let us know something, any type of update on the impasse.
    Something other than smoke signals my man

Unregistered
    He, meaning you Steadman, are not communicating with the members. Send something, anything out on our pension reform you swore you were the only that could get that restored for us.
    And, let us know something, any type of update on the impasse.
    Something other than smoke signals my man
    Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘

Unregistered
    Domingo we know these posts are getting under you skin. Just know... we will NEVER stop until you are gone. Love you PLEA members. 😘
    Still waiting for Domingo to tell us where are PLEA dues are going. PLEA membership is dropping!

Unregistered
    Still waiting for Domingo to tell us where are PLEA dues are going. PLEA membership is dropping!
    Steadman your truth is like your English- me es bueno. We keep collecting cards. Why do you think that is buddy?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345