PLEA Screws yet another Officer
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PLEA Screws yet another Officer

PLEA, under the direction of President Domingo, yet again F U C K E D another officer by provide him bad advice which got him demoted. You all are a disgrace to law enforcement!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PLEA, under the direction of President Domingo, yet again F U C K E D another officer by provide him bad advice which got him demoted. You all are a disgrace to law enforcement!
    Yeah okay, vague post with no info

Unregistered
    Yeah okay, vague post with no info
    Heres one. I was told by DOmingo to accept a DAR and nothing else will come of it. I did and in the end I not only received a DAR but was tansferred. When I called him multiple times, all he said was there was nothing more he can do. Then why did you tell me to sign it?!?!?!?!?!?! When I went to the PBA, they said since PLEA started it they couldnt touch it. POS PLEA!

Unregistered
    Heres one. I was told by DOmingo to accept a DAR and nothing else will come of it. I did and in the end I not only received a DAR but was tansferred. When I called him multiple times, all he said was there was nothing more he can do. Then why did you tell me to sign it?!?!?!?!?!?! When I went to the PBA, they said since PLEA started it they couldnt touch it. POS PLEA!
    I reached out to PLEA when I had an IA issue and they said they couldnt help me. Thanfully I went to the PBA. When asked where my dues go, they never answered me directly. I sent emails and nothing to this date.

Unregistered

You have been exposed Steadman for what you are

Nice try Steadman. You have been exposed as a prolific liar man.
    You lie to those who care for care for you. You lie to your family. You lie to the members and you lie to yourself.
    People are sick of not only your lies, they are sick of your cowardice and your refusal to help anyone but yourself. Write all the BS you wish but the movement cannot be stopped.
    So, as you can clearly see your posts have no meaning as we know that you are a liar, and you aren’t good at that either.

Unregistered
    I was wrongfully arrested because my actions were caught on tape. The PBA refused to take my case and I had to go to a private attorney who represented me and I was found not guilty. He took the case after the PBA was afraid to do so.
    I had to pay out of my own pocket and when fellow officers went to the PBA, after my complete acquittal, they asked the PBA to help pay my legal fees like they profess they’ll do in these situations.
    Steadman specifically said it was out of his hands (There’s no one higher than him) and refused to even help me with my legal fees- even though I was innocent.
    It made me realize that the PBA is not for me and while I’m not a PLEA member, I am very interested in IUPA. I spoke to a guy Bob and he was informative and assured me they would have covered my case.
    So as I read this what appears to be a bogus post I thought I’d share my story.

M.R.

Unregistered
    Nice try Steadman. You have been exposed as a prolific liar man.
    You lie to those who care for care for you. You lie to your family. You lie to the members and you lie to yourself.
    People are sick of not only your lies, they are sick of your cowardice and your refusal to help anyone but yourself. Write all the BS you wish but the movement cannot be stopped.
    So, as you can clearly see your posts have no meaning as we know that you are a liar, and you aren’t good at that either.
    Hey retard. You can’t read the title to the thread? Only movement your referring to is bowl movement from PLEA. Loser.

Unregistered
    I was wrongfully arrested because my actions were caught on tape. The PBA refused to take my case and I had to go to a private attorney who represented me and I was found not guilty. He took the case after the PBA was afraid to do so.
    I had to pay out of my own pocket and when fellow officers went to the PBA, after my complete acquittal, they asked the PBA to help pay my legal fees like they profess they’ll do in these situations.
    Steadman specifically said it was out of his hands (There’s no one higher than him) and refused to even help me with my legal fees- even though I was innocent.
    It made me realize that the PBA is not for me and while I’m not a PLEA member, I am very interested in IUPA. I spoke to a guy Bob and he was informative and assured me they would have covered my case.

M.R.
    Let’s see is PLEA can save your job! Loser!

Unregistered

M.R.
    Since you were wrongfully arrested, are you going to testify for the officer that also got arrested? Just curious

Unregistered
    Hey retard. You can’t read the title to the thread? Only movement your referring to is bowl movement from PLEA. Loser.
    Ok Slow learner Steadman. Let’s review your post. “Your referring to” no es bueno. As your teacher I must give you an F because we have discussed this over and over. It should be you’re referring to.
    What is a bowl movement? Were you attempting to say bowel movement Steadman?
    Fingerprints my man-fingerprints.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast