Stahl Afraid Jenkins will do to him what he did to Johnny - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he did some Low Class move to John R says a lot about Jenkins when he es attached to his hip. Always wanted to be him, always trying be seen with him & reaped a little here & there. However he is NO Better then Stahl. He sat front row to all the Shananegians & kickbacks Current PBA. He knew what he was doing when he got that extra spiff & why he pushed for those Trucks. He is a POS, that destroyed his family & betrayed lots of people. He has no Code of Ethics. It’s all about his pocket.
    Either this writer is Steadman (most likely) or we have two super ignorant morons in our department Writing skills no es bueno

Unregistered
    Either this writer is Steadman (most likely) or we have two super ignorant morons in our department Writing skills no es bueno
    Stahl knows he is on the way out of the PBA and will end up working the Agricultural Unit down at the Redlands with the remanent of the 80s Good Ole’ Boys in the county

Unregistered
    Stahl knows he is on the way out of the PBA and will end up working the Agricultural Unit down at the Redlands with the remanent of the 80s Good Ole’ Boys in the county
    On the way out? Stahl isn’t going anywhere Domingo. Keep trying to collect your signature cards and unable to even answer the most basic questions asked if you

Unregistered
    On the way out? Stahl isn’t going anywhere Domingo. Keep trying to collect your signature cards and unable to even answer the most basic questions asked if you
    It’s not “if you” Steadman. It should be if you.
    Anyway, if there is one who doesn’t answer questions it is you.
    Any person can call me and I’ll be more than happy to answer them.

Unregistered
    It’s not “if you” Steadman. It should be if you.
    Anyway, if there is one who doesn’t answer questions it is you.
    Any person can call me and I’ll be more than happy to answer them.
    Thank Domingo from PLEA confirming how absolute childish and a liar that you are. Grow a set of balls and tell Stahl himself instead posting lies and false propaganda about PBA.

How’s that mutiny going in PLEA? Updates would be greatly appreciated since like you say you answer and respond to all calls.

Unregistered
    Thank Domingo from PLEA confirming how absolute childish and a liar that you are. Grow a set of balls and tell Stahl himself instead posting lies and false propaganda about PBA.

How’s that mutiny going in PLEA? Updates would be greatly appreciated since like you say you answer and respond to all calls.
    You know it’s going good Steadman and I am saying to you as I write this response to you directly Steadman. Don’t act tough behind you phone dude because you are a coward deep inside. You and I both know it.

Unregistered
    You know it’s going good Steadman and I am saying to you as I write this response to you directly Steadman. Don’t act tough behind you phone dude because you are a coward deep inside. You and I both know it.
    Give me a few minutes to respond to your stupidity Domingo. Signing up some more former PLEA members. They say “hi” by the way.

Unregistered
    Give me a few minutes to respond to your stupidity Domingo. Signing up some more former PLEA members. They say “hi” by the way.
    Steadman don’t you have lunch with convicted felons Steve Bateman? Get off this site and go meet your best friend.

Unregistered
    Steadman don’t you have lunch with convicted felons Steve Bateman? Get off this site and go meet your best friend.
    Nope!!! Actually having lunch with one of your board members! MUTINY!!!!!

Unregistered
    Nope!!! Actually having lunch with one of your board members! MUTINY!!!!!
    You should know all about mutinies Steadman , aka Benedict.
    Go make yourself useful and either find real cops and kneel in front of them for a photo up or do what you DO best and take a selfie of you pointing at something stupid.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast