PBA 1% Raise WTF - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The “me too” has been in the contract for a while moron. Since your a retard let me explain it for you. If another bargaining agreement gets a raise so do we. No matter if we are an at impasse for the COLA! Nothing else. That’s the only impasse that we are in. A reopener that they County didn’t have to agree to anything on. The current contract which expires at the end of this year. Simple enough for you moron?
    The "me too" clause says we will not get paid less than any other union but has no restrictions on the PBA bargaining for more. So in other words the PBA couldn't bargain for any more than the janitors union. Way to go PBA!

Unregistered
    The "me too" clause says we will not get paid less than any other union but has no restrictions on the PBA bargaining for more. So in other words the PBA couldn't bargain for any more than the janitors union. Way to go PBA!
    No liar it means that we automatically get anything anyone gets more than us its union 101. Thats why we got the first responder pay of 5 percent it was written so county agreed but no other u ion could claim me too since not a first responder fire already had it

Unregistered
    Facts are Facts...PBA has been at the bargaining table negotiating for our third year wage re-opener and only bargained 1%. Now the PBA is going to impasse over this third year wage re-opener trying to get us more than the county's pathetic offer of 1%.

Unregistered
    Yes, Steadman everyone is a moron and you are the Einstein of the world. Except the facts don’t bear out that statement out. Steadman there is NO greater moron than you.
    As bad as Jenkins might be with women, he at least is not a moron but, he reports to a moron- namely you Steadman.
    Thank you PLEA for admitting you have no clue what your taking about. Wow!

Unregistered
    Yes youjr embicil. Read the contract. You may actually learn something keyboard hero.
    e
    Embicil? Funny how you didn't mention Stahl and greenwell promise for open and fair elections...
    Embicil? Yeah princess...I get the whole at least/minimum we'll get is one percent, but ummmm sweet cheeks, what's to say we will get more? Because apparently your track record on negotiations is horrible....least we forget how you guys allowed them to take our four Percent, go to court, win AND still have the county not pay us our $$......bravo sir, bravo....NOT!
    IT IS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!!

Unregistered
    e
    Embicil? Funny how you didn't mention Stahl and greenwell promise for open and fair elections...
    Embicil? Yeah princess...I get the whole at least/minimum we'll get is one percent, but ummmm sweet cheeks, what's to say we will get more? Because apparently your track record on negotiations is horrible....least we forget how you guys allowed them to take our four Percent, go to court, win AND still have the county not pay us our $$......bravo sir, bravo....NOT!
    IT IS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!!
    That’s called.... a new contract EMBICIL! That’s what they are working on idiota!

Unregistered
    That’s called.... a new contract EMBICIL! That’s what they are working on idiota!
    Ok, so at this point, I have to believe your a PBA rep or board member and part of the problem...how do I know that...you haven't addressed the "free and fair" elections promised us by Stahl and Greenwell, you haven't addressed how the county straight robbed us of our four percent after the courts ruled in our favor, you mentioned impasse and negotiations... yes great negotiating, we are getting a one percent raise (like everyone else..kudos...NOT) and a floating holiday (another great feat)...Stop already con la Pura mierd*.
    CLEAN HOUSE NOW!!! DEMAND FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. WE DESERVE BETTER THAN REPS AND BOARD MEMBERS USING OUR $$ FOR CARS AND NONSENSE...

Unregistered
    Ok, so at this point, I have to believe your a PBA rep or board member and part of the problem...how do I know that...you haven't addressed the "free and fair" elections promised us by Stahl and Greenwell, you haven't addressed how the county straight robbed us of our four percent after the courts ruled in our favor, you mentioned impasse and negotiations... yes great negotiating, we are getting a one percent raise (like everyone else..kudos...NOT) and a floating holiday (another great feat)...Stop already con la Pura mierd*.
    CLEAN HOUSE NOW!!! DEMAND FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. WE DESERVE BETTER THAN REPS AND BOARD MEMBERS USING OUR $$ FOR CARS AND NONSENSE...
    No you retard. I’m neither. I’m a cop with a brain. Go educate yourself instead of talking garbage.

Unregistered
    No you retard. I’m neither. I’m a cop with a brain. Go educate yourself instead of talking garbage.
    I have every reason to believe that you are Steadman Stahl writing. As such, you have no brain dude. Go see the wizard for one.

Unregistered
    I have every reason to believe that you are Steadman Stahl writing. As such, you have no brain dude. Go see the wizard for one.
    And I have a reason to believe that your f%#king nuts and in need of help! Go seek some psycho

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast