Tired of PBA poor performance? You deserve better

Unregistered

Tired of PBA poor performance? You deserve better

Tired of PBA’s poor performance?
    PLEA/ IUPA- A real professional group
    PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your own wishes and desires.

I wish to thank the many who have already signed the informational cards but lately we have been informed that the PBA vows retaliation and threats to those who dare to have a difference of opinion with them. Once we file the cards we, unlike the PBA, will keep you informed step by step of the process and progress.

So, I am here and if You need further information I will be the Source for you to reach out to. Call me!

Bob Walker
    Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
    386-675-9111

Unregistered
    Departments across the state are pulling out of the PBA. Most are joining IUPA or FOP.
    Kaz is an egomaniac who is a scam in the end of the day. Some drink his kool aid but other see him for what he really is - a scammer

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Departments across the state are pulling out of the PBA. Most are joining IUPA or FOP.
    Kaz is an egomaniac who is a scam in the end of the day. Some drink his kool aid but other see him for what he really is - a scammer
    FOP is the way to go