Your PBA problems can be fixed

Unregistered

Your PBA problems can be fixed

Your problems with the PBA has a solution
    PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time.
    In Pembroke Pines, for example, the PBA President indiscriminately changes the rules as he, and he alone, deems necessary. He makes deals with the city without first checking with the Membership. Stop this insanity by exploring other ways.
    It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your union. There is no dictator mentality in IUPA.
    It cost NOTHING to find out more information about a truly professional, successful union.

So, I am here to Answer any questions please feel free to contact me.

Bob Walker
    Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
    386-675-9111

Unregistered
    Thank you Bob. I called you since Rod at the PBA has been arbitrarily making changes for us without our knowledge or approval.
    You were a true gentleman and very informative and your honesty has given me hope.
    I pray that we can leave PBA soon

Unregistered
    IUPA sucks. Ask BSO. They learned.

Unregistered
    Yes, BSO learned. That’s why every 3 years the PBA tries to come back and each election gets more and more lopsided. Last election, the PBA got 106 votes out of 1400. BTW, this week the LT’s had another election and they turned the PBA away again too. Yesterday, Miramar PD got rid of the PBA as well