$500 grand paid yearly to PBA heads from our dues money

Unregistered

$500 grand paid yearly to PBA heads from our dues money

PBA heads pay themselves $500,000.00 collectively
    Ever wonder where our PBA dues go to? Well, I did too and recently found out the answer. The PBA heads have given themselves a half a million dollars in salaries. The half million is yearly and spread among 5 people. That is in addition to the luxury car we buy them, and the unchecked credit cards they use for free daily lunches and dinners.
    Our money would be better spent I. The hands of criminals that we know are criminals instead of those that masked themselves as good guys.

Unregistered
    How come we members don’t know about this? We never vote on this. It’s a criminal thing

Unregistered
    This is an outrageous abuse of my dues

Unregistered
    Stahl is a POS. He treats us like we are red headed step children. Just because aren’t as big as the county we are treated differently EXCEPT we pay the same amount of dues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA heads pay themselves $500,000.00 collectively
    Ever wonder where our PBA dues go to? Well, I did too and recently found out the answer. The PBA heads have given themselves a half a million dollars in salaries. The half million is yearly and spread among 5 people. That is in addition to the luxury car we buy them, and the unchecked credit cards they use for free daily lunches and dinners.
    Our money would be better spent I. The hands of criminals that we know are criminals instead of those that masked themselves as good guys.
    And you didn't know that the previous board members did the same, they bankrupted the health insurance for retired officers, beause John Rivera was buying Carvel Ice Cream Stores, and a million dollar home in Davie, and the others as well traveling and staying at high end hotels!!!

Shame on all of the members for never putting a stop to this and that there isn't a quarterly review of expenses of all members.