Deleted Recurring Threads

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Deleted Recurring Threads

I keep deleting threads of the same subject over and over. This is your warning that this subject is off limits and a violation of the Terms of Use to keep doing so. If you continue to post about this subject, I will be contacting your service provider to help me getting you to stop. Trust me, service providers have always had a way of convincing their customers of stopping activity that I have reported to them.

I don't have to explain why this is off limits, but I will. It is in the past by quite a while, and it has no bearing on the job being performed now. I am pretty sure that the agency is aware of it and it is up to them to decide whether it is an issue or not. As far as I am concerned, it is in the past and is going to stay off this board.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    ?!?;:/-‘b”$&(;::/-,?!!

Unregistered
    What about Menocal’s threads that are repetitive. They are worse, people are bashing his mother & family? There is no difference!(Edited to comply with Terms of Use)

You have to be �� % fair You can't have a favorite, or opinions that would color your judgment. You are not impartial.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 02-25-2020 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Comply with Terms of Use

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about Menocal’s threads that are repetitive. They are worse, people are bashing his mother & family? There is no difference!(Edited to comply with Terms of Use)

You have to be �� % fair You can't have a favorite, or opinions that would color your judgment. You are not impartial.
    My point was that the threads I was deleting over and over were violations of the Terms of Use. If you have a problem with posts about anyone and you believe that they violate the Terms of Use, then simply click on the Report this Post button on the bottom left of every post and report it. That's what someone's been doing to the ones that I have been deleting. Trust me, I oversee over 500 message boards and all of the moderators, I don't have time to read your board all the time.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

It’s OK the Menocal posts on Leo Affairs have already served their purpose they got the attention of the Miami Herald which in turn got the attention of the FBI and resulted in Menocal being arrested for his crimes and abuse of the badge.

Unregistered

News = Fair Game

The difference between the thread in question and the posts about the Menocal family is there have been numerous NEWS LINKS posted about the family. Like the pedophile himself the rest of the family consists of criminals and degenerates.