We got a 5th round pick as an Assistant Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He actually cares about us here. you can see the change from the brass he has overruled a LT writing up a sarge.
    Is that why COVID is running rampant and he did not advise anyone to mask up?

Unregistered
    Nanney is also taking money that could be used for our raises. Instead he takes the money and is a total waste of resources

Unregistered
    This over the hill speed bump is a waste to our tax payers. He talks badly about the political leaders here and we all know it. He will get is hurt for his own amusement. Can’t wait to get hired somewhere else.

Unregistered
    This over the hill speed bump is a waste to our tax payers. He talks badly about the political leaders here and we all know it. He will get is hurt for his own amusement. Can’t wait to get hired somewhere else.
    He actually speaks up for the officers to the chief. You can see the change since he has been here.

Unregistered
    Big lies we in investigations like Nanney he actually talks to us. He says the city loves cops as demonstrated by the raise we just got in which they don't have to give.

Unregistered
    I am upstairs and I can tell you that Nanney thinks more highly of himself than how the rest think of him.
    He always talks about how great he is. If he was that great, he wouldn’t have to convince us; it would be evident.
    I’m kinda surprised because i always thought of county brass as elite but Nanney is not that by any stretch of The imagination

Unregistered

whiner

I am upstairs and I can tell you that Nanney thinks more highly of himself than how the rest think of him.
    He always talks about how great he is. If he was that great, he wouldn’t have to convince us; it would be evident.
    I’m kinda surprised because i always thought of county brass as elite but Nanney is not that by any stretch of The imagination
    You heard hes holding losers accountable for not turning in paperwork LOL about time

Unregistered
    County brass ELITE? Now that's funny. Mostly kiss asses!

Unregistered
    Nanney entertains himself when he boasts about himself but only him because the rest of us aren’t impressed. We have to talk to him because of his rank otherwise we have nothing to talk about

Unregistered
    Can anyone tell me what he does for south Miami police??? I don’t see anything

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast