Deleted Thread

Thread: Deleted Thread

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Deleted Thread

I just deleted a thread about an important topic, officer/deputy suicide. It is okay to discuss it, but please do not discuss specific people's business on here. Especially those who are no longer with us. Please show that much respect.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Thank you for doing the right thing mod

Unregistered
    Thank you.

Unregistered
    Thank you......

Unregistered
    Thank you.

Unregistered

Thanks

I appreciate Mod 1 closing this thread. Too bad we can't do the same to the very open to public request email the the sheriff sent to the entire agency.

Unregistered
    You guys would complain no matter what the Sheriff did. Respectfully Mod, Why close the thread? It’s stuff that needs to be discussed publicly and maybe this anonymous forum would be a good place for people who wanted to tell how they are feeling without fear of going to PEMHS. At least on here, you would remain anonymous. As much at these disgruntled, small hand, weak back operators want to talk smack on here, there are some serious topics that the long time lurkers (non disgruntled employees that read this stuff for mild entertainment) actually respond to prevent another tragedy. The story, including personal details was aired on many news channels, so it’s no secret.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys would complain no matter what the Sheriff did. Respectfully Mod, Why close the thread? It’s stuff that needs to be discussed publicly and maybe this anonymous forum would be a good place for people who wanted to tell how they are feeling without fear of going to PEMHS. At least on here, you would remain anonymous. As much at these disgruntled, small hand, weak back operators want to talk smack on here, there are some serious topics that the long time lurkers (non disgruntled employees that read this stuff for mild entertainment) actually respond to prevent another tragedy. The story, including personal details was aired on many news channels, so it’s no secret.
    You can all discuss how you feel without any fear of repercussion here. Just don't discuss other people's business here, especially the deceased.

Now, if you want to talk about emotional feelings and stuff, personally, even though I would never release your IP address to anyone for any reason, even with a subpoena, I would highly recommend using a Proxy Server or VPN. That would make you completely anonymous. This is just an extra layer of security that I would personally recommend. Just a word to the wise, and the not so wise.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    You can all discuss how you feel without any fear of repercussion here. Just don't discuss other people's business here, especially the deceased.

Now, if you want to talk about emotional feelings and stuff, personally, even though I would never release your IP address to anyone for any reason, even with a subpoena, I would highly recommend using a Proxy Server or VPN. That would make you completely anonymous. This is just an extra layer of security that I would personally recommend. Just a word to the wise, and the not so wise.

Mod 1
    Tip of the cap to you, fine sir