Where is the love for AA? Have some - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

eat shit peta loving whore

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They need to fire MV and then AA and get someone who will actually show up and do work. Please explain why someone lives in Brevard and has a take home vehicle. Our tax money is paying for that gas. AA and MV are living together and working together isn’t that a conflict of interest. Is she able to make decisions based on good judgement and not emotions from their relationship. If they don’t fire him then they are condoning the relationship. Bring Kathy back she was the best thing that agency had. Maybe the Sheriffs office should take over and bring Kathy back. Since Marci isn’t competent enough to make wise decisions to run an agency she needs to be fired. Shame on you AA and MV. We appreciate your relationship being exposed and showing the department is being run to the ground. We need to demand their resignations NOW.
    Bring Kathy back...everything we need to know here summed up. Only the sickest of the sick would involve an innocent now fatherless child who has suffered a horrible loss in such a way. Zero ability to show respect for her. Let me see, 'Animal rights activist"? Doing everything tirelessly for the poor abused, abandoned, and neglected, suffering animals. Simultaneously no thought given to an actual human child. #Peta because animals are worth more than humans right? Seek help for your illness and go back to your dog shit filled crate garbage den with your hoard of "rescues" where you can all reside peacefully in the feces you are so obviously comfortable in. ****ing lowlife. And take your fire department trash helper and CC with you. Those *****s are as stupid as you.

Unregistered

What do you expect from a child abuser Uses children as shields

Bring Kathy back...everything we need to know here summed up. Only the sickest of the sick would involve an innocent now fatherless child who has suffered a horrible loss in such a way. Zero ability to show respect for her. Let me see, 'Animal rights activist"? Doing everything tirelessly for the poor abused, abandoned, and neglected, suffering animals. Simultaneously no thought given to an actual human child. #Peta because animals are worth more than humans right? Seek help for your illness and go back to your dog shit filled crate garbage den with your hoard of "rescues" where you can all reside peacefully in the feces you are so obviously comfortable in. ****ing lowlife. And take your fire department trash helper and CC with you. Those *****s are as stupid as you.
    totally predictable gets the first child shield within reach takes cover and jumps behind to begin taking shots. Abused his own poor kid, puts up a big facade about working with kids to give back, makes his own narrative of being a kid who was saved himself etc etc.. Not too surprising tho is it someone who is so unstable failed numerous hiring processes himself.

Unregistered

Please explain why someone lives in Brevard and has a take home vehicle.

They need to fire MV and then AA and get someone who will actually show up and do work. Please explain why someone lives in Brevard and has a take home vehicle. Our tax money is paying for that gas. AA and MV are living together and working together isn’t that a conflict of interest. Is she able to make decisions based on good judgement and not emotions from their relationship. If they don’t fire him then they are condoning the relationship. Bring Kathy back she was the best thing that agency had. Maybe the Sheriffs office should take over and bring Kathy back. Since Marci isn’t competent enough to make wise decisions to run an agency she needs to be fired. Shame on you AA and MV. We appreciate your relationship being exposed and showing the department is being run to the ground. We need to demand their resignations NOW.
    Doesn't matter why - the fact is she "can". She has what are referred to as "options". Nice house (not a 20 something year old trailer in Moore Haven). Angry, gone nowhere in life roach, gotta hate on people who have what you have, but couldn't get. Respectability, education, FRIENDS, success, a credit score, raises a terrific kid. that's the short list.

Unregistered

that's their level. Exactly look at the first words

they probably got excited when they read the "whore". fired and "resigned" or "went separate ways" CPD that go on to new career lows getting hired in Labelle have a thing for exploiting at risk women, innocent children. When scum is an upgrade. When your birth certificate doesn't have a father, when you have no future soon that whole group fits.

Unregistered
    Doesn't matter why - the fact is she "can". She has what are referred to as "options". Nice house (not a 20 something year old trailer in Moore Haven). Angry, gone nowhere in life roach, gotta hate on people who have what you have, but couldn't get. Respectability, education, FRIENDS, success, a credit score, raises a terrific kid. that's the short list.
    “Options” yes she has the option to leave. “Nice house” sure Purchased with the money she earned on her back or causing the death of other good people. “Respectability”. Not sure who is selling you a False narrative, every city employee I speak to thinks she is a horrible human. Continue to attack and try and hurt others with your hate and you will get more of the same. The public has spoken did not get in my position by sleeping with my boss. Whoever brought up your child should never have. Who you are is not her fault and many children do well in life and survive with bad parents. This is about you and him and what you have done to people who loved and respected you. You have no soul, no loyalty, If someone respects you It will be short lived, because you will show your true colors. I pray for you.

Unregistered
    “Options” yes she has the option to leave. “Nice house” sure Purchased with the money she earned on her back or causing the death of other good people. “Respectability”. Not sure who is selling you a False narrative, every city employee I speak to thinks she is a horrible human. Continue to attack and try and hurt others with your hate and you will get more of the same. The public has spoken did not get in my position by sleeping with my boss. Whoever brought up your child should never have. Who you are is not her fault and many children do well in life and survive with bad parents. This is about you and him and what you have done to people who loved and respected you. You have no soul, no loyalty, If someone respects you It will be short lived, because you will show your true colors. I pray for you.
    You are as stupid and gaslighting and predictable as ever. Option to buy a home to her preferences, not having to settle for a dump trailer migrant workers would say no thanks and pieces of shit walk out of holding their nose. Do you practice using the word "false narrative". Everyone here is im-pressed you sound so sophisticated, we can practically hear your lisp while reading your babble. You must listen to some smart shows to learn new words Whatever city employees you claim speak of her as horrible human, since they speak to you pos, thats a compliment. Did you drink a bottle of lean before you tried writing, maybe it will help with the crooked words. Didn;t get into your position by sleeping with your boss? Def right plenty of kids do well in life and survive with bad parent - look to your own family tree, poor kid, being screamed at and verbally abused with your "coaching" skill, can only imagine the behind the scenes shit you do now.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3198405]“Options” yes she has the option to leave. “Nice house” sure Purchased with the money she earned on her back or causing the death of other good people. “Respectability”. Not sure who is selling you a False narrative, every city employee I speak to thinks she is a horrible human. Continue to attack and try and hurt others with your hate and you will get more of the same. The public has spoken did not get in my position by sleeping with my boss. Whoever brought up your child should never have. Who you are is not sher fault and many children do well in life and survive with bad parents. This is about you and him and what you have done to people who loved you. You have no soul, no loyalty, If someone respects you It will be short lived, because you will show your strue colors. I pray for you.[/QUOTE

Which employees would those be? Swinger extraordinare "code enforcement officer" (one of those titles she doesn't really do, guess which one) former fd sex addicted prostitute soliciting mb? Never to miss an opportunity to leech another thing he didn't work for certificate collector clay who got "passed over for assistant chief"? Class crowd. Much we could learn there. Sounds like she revealed your true colors and the parasite you have been. Must've gotten caught and corrected somewhere along the way in your process of exploiting all the things she was doing to provide a sheer reason for your existence. Sounds like you are doing ok now. This looks like a much better existence for you. So relieved the "public" has spoken. Now we can all rest again secure in the knowledge that nothing happened. And she'll probably pray for you too.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3199070]
    “Options” yes she has the option to leave. “Nice house” sure Purchased with the money she earned on her back or causing the death of other good people. “Respectability”. Not sure who is selling you a False narrative, every city employee I speak to thinks she is a horrible human. Continue to attack and try and hurt others with your hate and you will get more of the same. The public has spoken did not get in my position by sleeping with my boss. Whoever brought up your child should never have. Who you are is not sher fault and many children do well in life and survive with bad parents. This is about you and him and what you have done to people who loved you. You have no soul, no loyalty, If someone respects you It will be short lived, because you will show your strue colors. I pray for you.[/QUOTE

Which employees would those be? Swinger extraordinare "code enforcement officer" (one of those titles she doesn't really do, guess which one) former fd sex addicted prostitute soliciting mb? Never to miss an opportunity to leech another thing he didn't work for certificate collector clay who got "passed over for assistant chief"? Class crowd. Much we could learn there. Sounds like she revealed your true colors and the parasite you have been. Must've gotten caught and corrected somewhere along the way in your process of exploiting all the things she was doing to provide a sheer reason for your existence. Sounds like you are doing ok now. This looks like a much better existence for you. So relieved the "public" has spoken. Now we can all rest again secure in the knowledge that nothing happened. And she'll probably pray for you too.
    Do not mock Clay who served his country in the Navy-Marines Recon and practically earned a Purple Heart but injured his back in port couldn't go Seal-Recon and was discharged. He was passed over for Seal-Recon like Assistant Chief was never remotely near either except he was in the Navy very very briefly and he was in the department "before everyone decided we should part ways for better opportunity.." He's an mma bad-ass too. No gun wearing Steven Segal level.

Unregistered
    That is Fantasy none of the people you mentioned or even on my conversation list. I’m speaking about the good current City employees that have no respect for her him or the police department. The police department is there to serve and protect . Do you think the city employees don’t notice the poor job that they do, the lack of response and respect they give to even there own city employees? Do you think the city employees do not see how they abuse their authority and power they come to work whenever they feel like and do nothing when at work but hide? Do you not think the city employees, the existing department heads have not made vocal statements about the Police Department? Some of the Police Departments biggest supporters are now contemplating saving money by disbanding your agency. You can talk negatively about MB and his past indiscretions, but he unlike AA and MV lives in the City of Clewiston and truly cares about its residence. He is not here just to make a paycheck. He is not here because he can not go get another position. He has not turned in application after application attempting to get out of the City Of Clewiston like AA just to be turned down and denied those positions. He like the Sheriff is here because he wants to be, not because he hast to be. You live out of county you’ve purchased a home multiple counties away your third in command lives multiple counties away and the city tax payers flip the bill for you to take cars back-and-forth against city policy. You sit here and attack other people attempting to pull out skeletons or things about their past behavior that you can point out as being wrong. Let’s talk about current behavior let’s talk about your and his affairs it took place causing damage to two separate families let’s talk about that at the same time you and him are sleeping together he’s sleeping with two other city police department employees. This behavior is currently taking place this is not Old information this is not bringing up things that he did in his past. That list could be as long as you can think this is things he’s been doing since promoted to chief of police. This man and this women have not changed they are elitist that believe that because they are who they are and in the positions they are in they can do things that they condemn others for doing and it’s OK because they can get away with it. The Sheriff may have made mistakes in his career mistakes in his life he has grown as a person year after year identifying mistakes correcting those mistakes and improving the job that he does for the citizens of Hendry County sadly MV and AA have not done the same. All you are trying to do is tear down and be negative there’s no cooperation there’s no desire to make Hendry County or the City of Clewiston better, there’s just bitterness and hate and evil that the nasty things you have done have came back and caused your life issues. The guilt you feel for what you’ve caused is overwhelming and so you strike out at other human beings to try to relieve the pressure you feel inside. I hope you do pray for me as I will pray for you everybody needs as much help as they can get to make it through this world but no matter how much I pray for you if you choose to continue to be the evil spiteful manipulative human you have chosen to be you will still be miserable and you will still have the guilt of the death you have caused. We know who you are, your psychological degree has done nothing to help you deal with your mental deficiencies It did nothing to help your family. You really need to start getting help.

Unregistered
    That is Fantasy none of the people you mentioned or even on my conversation list. I’m speaking about the good current City employees that have no respect for her him or the police department. The police department is there to serve and protect . Do you think the city employees don’t notice the poor job that they do, the lack of response and respect they give to even there own city employees? Do you think the city employees do not see how they abuse their authority and power they come to work whenever they feel like and do nothing when at work but hide? Do you not think the city employees, the existing department heads have not made vocal statements about the Police Department? Some of the Police Departments biggest supporters are now contemplating saving money by disbanding your agency. You can talk negatively about MB and his past indiscretions, but he unlike AA and MV lives in the City of Clewiston and truly cares about its residence. He is not here just to make a paycheck. He is not here because he can not go get another position. He has not turned in application after application attempting to get out of the City Of Clewiston like AA just to be turned down and denied those positions. He like the Sheriff is here because he wants to be, not because he hast to be. You live out of county you’ve purchased a home multiple counties away your third in command lives multiple counties away and the city tax payers flip the bill for you to take cars back-and-forth against city policy. You sit here and attack other people attempting to pull out skeletons or things about their past behavior that you can point out as being wrong. Let’s talk about current behavior let’s talk about your and his affairs it took place causing damage to two separate families let’s talk about that at the same time you and him are sleeping together he’s sleeping with two other city police department employees. This behavior is currently taking place this is not Old information this is not bringing up things that he did in his past. That list could be as long as you can think this is things he’s been doing since promoted to chief of police. This man and this women have not changed they are elitist that believe that because they are who they are and in the positions they are in they can do things that they condemn others for doing and it’s OK because they can get away with it. The Sheriff may have made mistakes in his career mistakes in his life he has grown as a person year after year identifying mistakes correcting those mistakes and improving the job that he does for the citizens of Hendry County sadly MV and AA have not done the same. All you are trying to do is tear down and be negative there’s no cooperation there’s no desire to make Hendry County or the City of Clewiston better, there’s just bitterness and hate and evil that the nasty things you have done have came back and caused your life issues. The guilt you feel for what you’ve caused is overwhelming and so you strike out at other human beings to try to relieve the pressure you feel inside. I hope you do pray for me as I will pray for you everybody needs as much help as they can get to make it through this world but no matter how much I pray for you if you choose to continue to be the evil spiteful manipulative human you have chosen to be you will still be miserable and you will still have the guilt of the death you have caused. We know who you are, your psychological degree has done nothing to help you deal with your mental deficiencies It did nothing to help your family. You really need to start getting help.
    Curtith, you need to get help with your really poor writing, spelling and thought expression. No one can make sense of wtf you are trying to get across. Hard to know which is worse, actually listening to you speak, or deciphering your rambling. It's really clear though you have a soft on for AA and MV. Just come out and say you want to remove them because they set standards, and you were really washed out of Clewiston after leeching years having a protecting enablers who let you do "whatever" You are beyond delusional. You wanted rank and titles (like your collection of certificates to somehow "prove" you are qualified. "I have the most certificates therefore I should be Assistant Chief, and not "her"" Face it, because anyone honest, who knows us all and everyone involved in your rambling has you pegged as a misogynist (go look that up), you have issues with women, if you cant bully, intimidate, undermine, control or get your way, you go on character attacks to undermine and seethe your issues. You met someone who is educated, very well respected, liked, competent and is everything you fantasize about being, but are not made of remotely the same material. You made a career of bs and an image of your own changing versions over time. The bs sketchy detail spin of whatever time you spent in the Navy. the spin on being injured and then got out - (ok, someone even called you out on that and the backtrack began..something about being injured but not trying to claim anything - you can't claim what never happened, other than washing out early. Face it that's known as "sub-standard" - that is you and it burns you when "standards" said "sub-standard isn't qualified" then the rat contest was on, a vendetta. Blaming others or trying to build some sort of idea that because someone has a nice home is nicer place than you, but because you and whoever else are practical roaches, so turn it into "caring about the community, we stayed here" Hypocrite, how many applications did you once flood PB County? All would be cool if you could go with a real agency, but not cool if anyone else does. Double standard hypocrite and misogynist.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast