Pinellas County deputy shoots, kills man who pointed gun at him in St. Petersburg - Page 23
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the one not satisfied with the way Curry handled what he was confronted with. Further, his perception carries the most weight because he was there. Finally, no one takes you seriously because you cannot disguise how you really feel about us, it oozes out of you.

And the foremost priority when employing deadly force is do I think this guy has the means, ability and intent to cause me or someone else severe physical harm. If the answer is yes, then we had better start acting like we want to win. What lies beyond our target, finding cover, etc all have a place, but civil liability and public optics are way outside the threshold of consideration when you are on the reactionary clock.

Hell, it would be great to call a pause to the action and break out a checklist that would satisfy everyone but in reality we have less than two seconds from perception of threat to react to it or we lose. Sorry, but that’s the truth.
    I see your Dave Grossman training showing. Curry had the best sex of his life after shooting Golden.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Who's for me locking this thread and putting this dead horse to rest?

Mod 1
    Why? Because you don't like what's being said? If people want to read it, they will. They can also just pass it by and skip over it. It's had more views and responses than most of the posts on here, so, gee, let's shut it down because someone dares to not tow the blue line. If you can't handle the debate, sit on the sidelines.

Unregistered
    Shut it down MOD 1

Unregistered

Mod 1
    Please lock it. This isn’t a productive discussion, it’s just some anti cop clown spewing lies and speculation. The intention of this board is for LEO’s to have discussions. Not to provide a Q&A session for one of Mcylnas’ cop hating arrogant prick friends.

Unregistered
    Lock this motha ****a down!! It’s turned into some asshole’s pulpit of hate and bullshit.

Unregistered
    Yes, please, by all means shut it DOWN!! We don't want anybody actually looking into the Curry shooting and seeing any of these irregularities and contradictions and ruining our cover up. As bad as Curry is always flying off the handle and acting recklessly, it is already hard enough putting together a story that the public will believe and piece together the evidence in a way that makes his story look realistic. That's why it is taking so long. Please, shut this thread down before the truth gets out!!

Unregistered
    Please lock it. This isn’t a productive discussion, it’s just some anti cop clown spewing lies and speculation. The intention of this board is for LEO’s to have discussions. Not to provide a Q&A session for one of Mcylnas’ cop hating arrogant prick friends.
    Speaking of spewing lies yourself, can you point out one single lie that was told with the facts or evidence to prove it was a lie? We will wait.

Unregistered

Mod 1
    Dead horse? This thread is very much alive.

One guy, me, has asked some important questions which must be answered before any use of deadly force in self defense must be answered, before a deadly force defense is justified. These are not frivolous questions. A man is dead, which is a violation of the law to which justified self defense is a valid excuse. And, self defense is what Curry is claiming. Now, no one has made any attempt to answer these questions. None. Now, it is possible that the criminal investigation may effectively answer these questions. But, whether it does or not, these questions will surely be asked if, more likely when, the civil suits are filed and come to trial. And, the very first question will be why did Curry exit his car and immediately engage Golden without giving any commands? That is the big question. It will be interesting to see what the answer will be. Most of the other points that I made are simply tactical calls which may or may not be advantageous for the average LEO to consider.

So, I have upheld my end of the discussion. If others want to simply call me names and make uninformed derogatory charges about who and what I am, that is their problem, not mine. But, the only reason to call for this thread to be closed, is because my points are hitting home and no one on here can effectively counter them.

Unregistered
    Dead horse? This thread is very much alive.

One guy, me, has asked some important questions which must be answered before any use of deadly force in self defense must be answered, before a deadly force defense is justified. These are not frivolous questions. A man is dead, which is a violation of the law to which justified self defense is a valid excuse. And, self defense is what Curry is claiming. Now, no one has made any attempt to answer these questions. None. Now, it is possible that the criminal investigation may effectively answer these questions. But, whether it does or not, these questions will surely be asked if, more likely when, the civil suits are filed and come to trial. And, the very first question will be why did Curry exit his car and immediately engage Golden without giving any commands? That is the big question. It will be interesting to see what the answer will be. Most of the other points that I made are simply tactical calls which may or may not be advantageous for the average LEO to consider.

So, I have upheld my end of the discussion. If others want to simply call me names and make uninformed derogatory charges about who and what I am, that is their problem, not mine. But, the only reason to call for this thread to be closed, is because my points are hitting home and no one on here can effectively counter them.
    You’ve had your answers. You don’t care. So **** off and develop some fast acting strain of cancer please. 🖕🖕🖕 oh wait. It’s because Curry is black that you have a problem. I get it now. Grow up dude. Racism is so 70’s, you know, when you were allegedly a cop.

Unregistered
    By the way he sounds when he talks, my money would be on throat cancer.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast