Pinellas County deputy shoots, kills man who pointed gun at him in St. Petersburg - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’ve had your answers. You don’t care. So **** off and develop some fast acting strain of cancer please. 🖕🖕🖕 oh wait. It’s because Curry is black that you have a problem. I get it now. Grow up dude. Racism is so 70’s, you know, when you were allegedly a cop.
    So now I am racist? Like Trump, that makes me one of the worst racists in history. You do realize that both Golden and Ford were also black, right? You people are so pathetic that it is almost comical. The best reason for the Moderator to close this thread is because of how pathetic you people appear on it.

I realize that you can not answer my simple questions. And, because if that you are scared that the Curry shooting might actually be found to be a criminal act. If so, it will not be the first time that a LEO committed a criminal act, either consciously or mistakenly. The problem here is that a man is dead because of Curry's actions. This means that facts in evidence have too support and justify Curry's decision. They might. Then again, they might not. So, what are you going to do if Curry is not cleared? It would be interesting to see your reaction to that.

Unregistered
    This guy has had his chance to make his argument, now he's just spewing the same things over and over. Shut it down.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy has had his chance to make his argument, now he's just spewing the same things over and over. Shut it down.....
    Still waiting for SOMEONE to actually address my points. So far NO ONE has done so. I have been told that I am wrong, because I wasn't on scene when the shooting happened. Well, neither were the investigators. I have been told that Curry "felt" threatened. So far, we have seen NO evidence to support that "feeling". I have been told that I have no idea what I am talking about. But, no one specifically addresses that charge. I have been accused of being an illiterate keyboard commando who is busy masturbating in his mother's basement. Incredible that the people making that charge have a functioning crystal ball which allows them to divine such details. However, not only is their divination inaccurate, but apparently it does not give them any insight into what happened in the Curry shooting. Now the yahoos here have been reduced to claiming that I am a bigot, because Curry is black. What about Golden and Ford, who are both black? So, now the strategy, to quell any questions about the Curry shooting, is to shut down the discussion of that shooting. No rebuttal of the points that I have made, in my questions. Now, in case anybody missed it, shutting down this thread will not make my points go away. And, of course, even if the thread is deleted, copies of it could still be available and posted to the forum. If you want the thread to end simply stop calling me names and responding to my posts.

Unregistered
    Mod1, please take this horse out back to the South 40 and dispatch it mercifully to the Almighty.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    This thread has run it's course and is being locked. It is just running over and over in a vicious circle with wild speculation being spewed by 2 people and another asking questions that people who are really in the know, should not be discussing on here. For those reasons I am locking it.

Anyone who starts a similar thread will have their IP banned.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324