Questionable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questionable

Unregistered but

Questionable

Is it true this new administration is ignoring current policy and promoting friends, lodge brothers and all other brown nose ofcs in the dept? Being selected as Sgt in training with less than 6 months in the dept. Being selected to surpervise as acting Sgt because your frat brother is major over more experienced officers. Being hired and DICTATING where you will and will not work in the district. Why does no one question nepotism here? Lets not mention the threat for Lts to take the exam and still not be chosen. Its time for Fennoy to randomly meet with officers from Jupiter to Boca and other places and stop allowing such corruption to keep happening in the police dept.

What are your thoughts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered but View Post
    Is it true this new administration is ignoring current policy and promoting friends, lodge brothers and all other brown nose ofcs in the dept? Being selected as Sgt in training with less than 6 months in the dept. Being selected to surpervise as acting Sgt because your frat brother is major over more experienced officers. Being hired and DICTATING where you will and will not work in the district. Why does no one question nepotism here? Lets not mention the threat for Lts to take the exam and still not be chosen. Its time for Fennoy to randomly meet with officers from Jupiter to Boca and other places and stop allowing such corruption to keep happening in the police dept.

What are your thoughts
    How about a brand new officer with no prior police experience getting a car as soon as he finishes FTO, and is assigned to an elementary school. Did I mention his aunt is a high ranking non sworn person with our agency, has the initials L.P.

Unregistered
    Wow just wow. Who would have known. And to think we all thought things would be different after L.L.

Unregistered
    Thought they frowned on probationary officers being assigned cars and being assigned to elementary. Do the dept use PBA or FOP? This needs to be handled.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thought they frowned on probationary officers being assigned cars and being assigned to elementary. Do the dept use PBA or FOP? This needs to be handled.
    I guess they only frown upon it when it does not involve family, friends, or someone owed a favor.

Unregistered
    I guess they only frown upon it when it does not involve family, friends, or someone owed a favor.
    I agree. They can care less if it doesn't affect them or one of their love ones. I mean what can you say when you hire and quickly promote a capt who beat a handcuffed prisoner in his custody in your former agency. I would never have gotten a second look in backgrounds.

Unregistered
    Congrats! Welcome to the world of Frank K. Many officers told me that nepotism and favoritism ran rampant at his former agency. How the heck does someone with little time, initials NS, move right in to being a captain and other hard-working LTs with tenure get passed over? Him and FK go back yeeeeeaaarssss and he made sure that he was taken care of.

Unregistered
    Congrats! Welcome to the world of Frank K. Many officers told me that nepotism and favoritism ran rampant at his former agency. How the heck does someone with little time, initials NS, move right in to being a captain and other hard-working LTs with tenure get passed over? Him and FK go back yeeeeeaaarssss and he made sure that he was taken care of.
    Are you serious? The LT process was a joke. Some Sargents were threatened to be put into schools of they did not take the test and many still was not chosen. Take a look at the approved list for FLS. TM claims its based on sargents fto and seniority. When did TA become sargent and does he have more seniority than CC? Something more is brewing and I’m on the sidelines watching. Nepotism and brotherhood is on a rise and no one is in place to stop it.

Unregistered
    What school is LP nephew assigned at? Then again it wouldn't shock me to find out he may be in a special position created specifically for him.

Unregistered
    What school is LP nephew assigned at? Then again it wouldn't shock me to find out he may be in a special position created specifically for him.
    Pine Jog El

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast