I am watching
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am watching

Unregistered

I am watching

Everyone,
    As you have seen I have posted multiple IP addresses that were obtained from this site. Regardless of what Mod 1 says they indeed came from this site. Mod 1 has to say they did not because it is his job to do so since this is a revenue generating site and if you do not frequent it and post then there will be no income. You see the cycle. I hope that some of you were able to validate the IPs. If you do not know how to find your IP, Google it and the type device you are using and you will find where to locate it. Anyway what I am saying is that so long as there is no slandering and smearing on the site there will be no problems. But if I see that type of behavior occurring then I will again do the same thing and publish the IPs. Mod 1 has said that Leo Affairs will not provide the IPs, I will. I will also provide the carriers that are used for those IPs in the future so that all that needs to be done to obtain the identify is to contact that carrier. Let’s just all play nice and none of this will have to come into play, but I will be watching and will remind you if I think things are getting close.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone,
    As you have seen I have posted multiple IP addresses that were obtained from this site. Regardless of what Mod 1 says they indeed came from this site. Mod 1 has to say they did not because it is his job to do so since this is a revenue generating site and if you do not frequent it and post then there will be no income. You see the cycle. I hope that some of you were able to validate the IPs. If you do not know how to find your IP, Google it and the type device you are using and you will find where to locate it. Anyway what I am saying is that so long as there is no slandering and smearing on the site there will be no problems. But if I see that type of behavior occurring then I will again do the same thing and publish the IPs. Mod 1 has said that Leo Affairs will not provide the IPs, I will. I will also provide the carriers that are used for those IPs in the future so that all that needs to be done to obtain the identify is to contact that carrier. Let’s just all play nice and none of this will have to come into play, but I will be watching and will remind you if I think things are getting close.
    Cool story nerd. What's my ip? You've yet to link any of these supposed Ips to any comment and then tell people to go search them.

You do know that most Ips are dynamic and change on a constant basis... So the average person won't know how to find that information unless you link them to comments 😂

So grab your small kok and f off.

Unregistered
    Everyone,
    I just crossed checked a few ip addresses. Seems legit. Thank you for doing that.

Unregistered
    Everyone,
    So what? Who cares! You need a subpoena or warrant to identify who's IP address it belongs to! Guess what, ain't gonna happen. Additionally, if your mister I.T. you should be able to see who which IP addresses are posting the most. I don't believe you! Do, it.

Unregistered
    So what? Who cares! You need a subpoena or warrant to identify who's IP address it belongs to! Guess what, ain't gonna happen. Additionally, if your mister I.T. you should be able to see who which IP addresses are posting the most. I don't believe you! Do, it.
    Kind sir, do a little research. With the IP you can find location. Just look into It.

Unregistered
    A person named Steadman Stahl is the greatest user by far

Unregistered
    Kind sir, do a little research. With the IP you can find location. Just look into It.
    Bunch of BS its the dancing queen now retired trying to intimidate post-ters

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Everyone,
    I just crossed checked a few ip addresses. Seems legit. Thank you for doing that.
    It's amazing how both of these posts are from proxy servers. Wow! Imagine that. A coincidence? I think not.

Now, why instead of be a problem on here, why don't you become part of the solution. Why don't you click on the Report this Post button when you see a post that you believe is LIBEL, or smearing. Sorry, but slander as you put it is the spoken word, when it is written, it is libel.

You are part of the problem if you see things that you think violate the Terms of Use and you do not report them. Then you come on here and post fake IP addresses that you claim from our site which did not and have the nerve to threaten our posters to behave.

I just don't understand you. You claimed to be able to post my name and have yet to do it. Wait, you posted an incorrect name. You claimed to have posted my city and stated. BUT, you were wrong there too. NOTHING you have posted has been accurate so far, with one exception. You posted that with an IP address you can get a location. YES, you can get a city and state. Whooppeeeeee!!!! How many people live in Miami? How many live in Hialeah? I bet it's more than 1. So even if you could possibly get an IP, which you can't, you wouldn't know who it is, but might know that it's one of MANY people in a large city.

In short, I'm tired of this. Why don't you just report the posts that you have an issue with. If it's a violation it will get deleted.

Thanks again to all the supporters out there,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Correct MOD1

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    It's amazing how both of these posts are from proxy servers. Wow! Imagine that. A coincidence? I think not.

Now, why instead of be a problem on here, why don't you become part of the solution. Why don't you click on the Report this Post button when you see a post that you believe is LIBEL, or smearing. Sorry, but slander as you put it is the spoken word, when it is written, it is libel.

You are part of the problem if you see things that you think violate the Terms of Use and you do not report them. Then you come on here and post fake IP addresses that you claim from our site which did not and have the nerve to threaten our posters to behave.

I just don't understand you. You claimed to be able to post my name and have yet to do it. Wait, you posted an incorrect name. You claimed to have posted my city and stated. BUT, you were wrong there too. NOTHING you have posted has been accurate so far, with one exception. You posted that with an IP address you can get a location. YES, you can get a city and state. Whooppeeeeee!!!! How many people live in Miami? How many live in Hialeah? I bet it's more than 1. So even if you could possibly get an IP, which you can't, you wouldn't know who it is, but might know that it's one of MANY people in a large city.

In short, I'm tired of this. Why don't you just report the posts that you have an issue with. If it's a violation it will get deleted.

Thanks again to all the supporters out there,

Mod 1
    —————————

MOD-1 is correct, unless you possess the database (CIPAV), which is used by the Department of justice. And this Department for 911 calls, LAT/LONG..And each said inquiry is attached a FBI/NSA number. The only dam thing you can do is see a City/State. And without a warrant or an open-active call being ran through that system or a warrant. You can’t do shit.
    Our Cellphone companies continue to update & change IP address by the day/week/month. Don’t believe me, google your IP and write it down. Then check it a few weeks later.

Just a lot of bullshit, from a guy that got butt hurt from seeing his name on a post. But he got what he wanted!!!! His post was moved down and down. All started with his little DOXY post.

Thanks MOD1, for calling out his bullshit.

Btw: here’s what MOD1 was speaking about of seeing your city/state.

https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

Unregistered
    Thank you Mod 1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast