Strike 3

Thread: Strike 3

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Strike 3

I just want everyone to know that I just got done with the third list of IP addresses. I checked it through the database list of visitors and none showed up. In addition, in an abundance of caution, I took the post with all 3 lists on it and several threads, I then searched that combined list of IP addresses that the Mysterious Poster posted for IP addresses that came right from those posts on your board. NONE were on there either.

This individual has some motive for wanting to shut you all up. What it is, I don't know. Rest assured that I am doing everything that I can to make sure that your identity is protected, as is our IT person.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I just want everyone to know that I just got done with the third list of IP addresses. I checked it through the database list of visitors and none showed up. In addition, in an abundance of caution, I took the post with all 3 lists on it and several threads, I then searched that combined list of IP addresses that the Mysterious Poster posted for IP addresses that came right from those posts on your board. NONE were on there either.

This individual has some motive for wanting to shut you all up. What it is, I don't know. Rest assured that I am doing everything that I can to make sure that your identity is protected, as is our IT person.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Mod 1
    Its the dancing director, dancing queen, prancing perez trying to intimidate folks lol!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its the dancing director, dancing queen, prancing perez trying to intimidate folks lol!
    Negative he is on the way out and could care less...The IP poster is most likely our union President Steadman Stahl who has been exposed in a bad way on this site for what he truly is and the questionable friendships he keeps. Steadman and others at the PBA are in fear of losing their status as bargaining unit for the county to PLEA...They will not silence us and again a big thanks to MOD 1 for his support in keeping Leo Affairs what it was intended to be

Unregistered
    Negative he is on the way out and could care less...The IP poster is most likely our union President Steadman Stahl who has been exposed in a bad way on this site for what he truly is and the questionable friendships he keeps. Steadman and others at the PBA are in fear of losing their status as bargaining unit for the county to PLEA...They will not silence us and again a big thanks to MOD 1 for his support in keeping Leo Affairs what it was intended to be
    That's exactly what I've been hearing! The PBA is making a pathetic attempt to scare us from posting on hear...can you say fuc&$ the pba? We will not be silenced!

Unregistered
    This is exactly it. Remember he has a political agenda & these posts may tarnish his political career before it even starts

Unregistered
    I totally agree. It was a play from the PBA. Steadman has Simone who is good with computers to come up with those numbers.
    I too want to thank MOD1 for always being truthful and responsive.
    Just another ploy by PBA.

Unregistered
    Lately there are more posts about the PBA than dancing queen. Stahl is a narcissistic man child who would actually come up with something like the fake IP addresses to get people to stop talking bad about him.