Thought To Ponder
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thought To Ponder

There is a rumor going around that the PBA had a hacker get the IP addresses of posters exposing them on this site. Has anyone else heard this rumor or have facts that it is true?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a rumor going around that the PBA had a hacker get the IP addresses of posters exposing them on this site. Has anyone else heard this rumor or have facts that it is true?
    Its a lie mod 1 debunked it leoaffairs would lose millions in ad revenue

Unregistered
    I heard from multiple people that it was PLEA who hacked the site for the IP addresses. Domingo and crew are upset with all the posts referring to them and the organization.

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    I heard from multiple people that it was PLEA who hacked the site for the IP addresses. Domingo and crew are upset with all the posts referring to them and the organization.

Mod 1 has advised that there was no hack. The list of IP addresses did not match any IP addresses on the visitor log.

Unregistered
    They can barely use word and excel no hacking there lol

Unregistered
    Not hardly Steadman. You on the other hand wNt people to stop highlighting all the scandals and mismanagement of the PBA. Many have been calling.you out.

Unregistered
    Not hardly Steadman. You on the other hand wNt people to stop highlighting all the scandals and mismanagement of the PBA. Many have been calling.you out.
    Zero PBA scandals under Stahl 2 year report card to members coming soon!

Unregistered
    Zero PBA scandals under Stahl 2 year report card to members coming soon!
    Steve Shiver wasn't a scandal? LMFAO.
    AND A REPORT CARD WRITTEN BY Stahl for Stahl is useless propaganda paid for by dues money.

Unregistered
    I can't wait to see this report card. It will give us more material to call Stahl out on.

Unregistered
    Mod 1 put the list of IP’s that was posted so we can verify that none belong to users.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast