Thought To Ponder - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Propaganda report card is designed to thwart IUPA push- nothing else. Insider said it is full of lies or The truth is twisted to fit their narrative. It’s also designed to feed their own egos because they have largely been a failure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steve Shiver wasn't a scandal? LMFAO.
    AND A REPORT CARD WRITTEN BY Stahl for Stahl is useless propaganda paid for by dues money.
    Shiver wasn't a pba scandal; when stahl got info he quickly took decisive action.

Unregistered
    Shiver wasn't a pba scandal; when stahl got info he quickly took decisive action.
    Please Shiver and Stahl go back to the days he was at Homestead PD. They both grew up in the same racist redneck filled area and would frequently associate together.

Unregistered
    Please Shiver and Stahl go back to the days he was at Homestead PD. They both grew up in the same racist redneck filled area and would frequently associate together.
    There is an old cuban saying “Tell me who you associate with and I’ll tell you who you are” which is certainly true in this instance. Stahl had been knowing who Shiver was for a very long time he just had to take action when it got exposed to the public.

Unregistered
    LMAO. I was at the board meeting when Stahl announces that Shiver has been investigated many times for corruption then asked Shiver if he had ever been arrested for any of those investigations.
    Oh Steadman knew alright. But assuming he didn’t it goes to further prove how out of touch he is.

Unregistered
    Either way Steadman owns that fubar. Steadman can twist the truth and give it any spin he wishes, he owns that decision to bring on a scumbag (and that’s being nice).
    But, remember Steadman is used to being surrounded by drug cartel members, scammers, abusers, thieves, corruption, felons so it was a natural connection between him and Shiver

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Mod 1 put the list of IP’s that was posted so we can verify that none belong to users.
    Why is it that you are the only one calling for the list to be put up? Not a single real user is doing so. You posted to let you "$$$$ in on my work" in another thread. You haven't done anything but post a bunch of fake IP addresses and try to intimidate me and the posters on here. None of us are falling for it.

When I called you out and challenged you to post my IP address you refused/couldn't do it. Now you are promising to release my full name. Go ahead. I challenge you to do so. I have nothing to hide. Post my name today, I know you won't, because you CAN'T.

Mod 1

(This post is being posted in reply to several threads this poster posted on this (Sunday) morning.)
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Why is it that you are the only one calling for the list to be put up? Not a single real user is doing so. You posted to let you "$$$$ in on my work" in another thread. You haven't done anything but post a bunch of fake IP addresses and try to intimidate me and the posters on here. None of us are falling for it.

When I called you out and challenged you to post my IP address you refused/couldn't do it. Now you are promising to release my full name. Go ahead. I challenge you to do so. I have nothing to hide. Post my name today, I know you won't, because you CAN'T.

Mod 1

(This post is being posted in reply to several threads this poster posted on this (Sunday) morning.)
    MOD 1 has balls of steel...Sir I congratulate you for speaking up

Unregistered
    Me too. Congratulations Mod1.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Me too. Congratulations Mod1.

I appreciate you both for speaking up. I am just not going to let this clown intimidate us and control this board. This board is here for your officers to be able to speak out and this person is trying to put a stop to it for some reason.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast