Mod 1 - We want to see the list of IP addresses

Unregistered

Mod 1 - We want to see the list of IP addresses

As a user I am concerned with my anonymity. If it is true that the list is fake then put it up and let us verify. I am not trusting you right now. Your money cow is associated with anonymity and if they were real you would never say so.

Put the list up.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a user I am concerned with my anonymity. If it is true that the list is fake then put it up and let us verify. I am not trusting you right now. Your money cow is associated with anonymity and if they were real you would never say so.

Put the list up.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    To the anonymous poster who claims to have access to our IP addresses. Here is my challenge to you.

Post MY IP address or shut up.

This is no game. I do not use anything to hide my ip, so it should be fairly easy for you to do so if AS YOU CLAIM you can access our IP addresses. I know you can't do it, so here is your chance to try to prove me wrong.

Mod 1
    So far, no one has been able to publicly post Mod 1's IP address. Is anyone up to his challenge? LOL

Unregistered
    Let the games begin

Unregistered
    PBA was trying to curtail the barrage of disclosures if their corruption

Unregistered
    PBA was trying to curtail the barrage of disclosures if their corruption
    BS that was a fake post trying to scare peeps

Unregistered
    If it was fake why hasn’t MOD 1 or GOD 1 as you see it since you believe everything he says put the original list of exposed IP’s back up. Something smells like bullshit.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    If it was fake why hasn’t MOD 1 or GOD 1 as you see it since you believe everything he says put the original list of exposed IP’s back up. Something smells like bullshit.
    Why is it that you are the only one calling for the list to be put up? Not a single real user is doing so. You posted to let you "$$$$ in on my work" in another thread. You haven't done anything but post a bunch of fake IP addresses and try to intimidate me and the posters on here. None of us are falling for it.

When I called you out and challenged you to post my IP address you refused/couldn't do it. Now you are promising to release my full name. Go ahead. I challenge you to do so. I have nothing to hide. Post my name today, I know you won't, because you CAN'T.

Mod 1

(This post is being posted in reply to several threads this poster posted on this (Sunday) morning.)
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Put the list up.
    Coward, maybe you shouldn’t be posting crap on a site thinking there will never be consequences.