Anonymity? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anonymity?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. There you go offending the people that drive all that $$$$$ to your site, that’s not the way to treat your clients. I’m sure cops are resourceful enough to google how to get their IP’s.

Post the list and let them see for themselves. IT’S NOT FAKE. PUT IT BACK UP!!!!!

Of course you can get mine (or the one I want you to see) you see everyone’s, you post all of the time to stir shit up as it drives traffic through and increases $$$$$ from the ads the site sells, leaving victims in the dark. I’ll contact victims soon enough.
    A couple of things:

1. I hear crickets chirping... You still have not/cannot post my IP address.

2. The post you quoted was not mine. I do not post anonymously unlike you. Nor do I lost with a proxy server.

3. I don't have to post to stir shit up. There is too much of it on here as it is. We have spent money trying to get rid of it. That's why we got the Report this Post button.

4. As far as subpoenas, the 2nd DCA ruled years ago in a case brought by the Hillsborough County Sheriff that we did NOT have to comply with a subpoena to release IP addresses.

4. The system decides which posts are to be moderated, not me or anyone else. I have no idea what causes a post to be moderated.

5. I still see you haven't/can't post my IP address.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    A couple of things:

2. The post you quoted was not mine. I do not post anonymously unlike you. Nor do I lost with a proxy server.

3. I don't have to post to stir shit up. There is too much of it on here as it is. We have spent money trying to get rid of it. That's why we got the Report this Post button.

4. As far as subpoenas, the 2nd DCA ruled years ago in a case brought by the Hillsborough County Sheriff that we did NOT have to comply with a subpoena to release IP addresses.

4. The system decides which posts are to be moderated, not me or anyone else. I have no idea what causes a post to be moderated.

Mod 1
    I don’t see a report this post button?!? Where is that at.

Unregistered
    Bottom left hand corner of every post as long as you are viewing full site mode and not mobile.

Unregistered
    Look to the immediate bottom & left of this sentence and you will see a little dark colored triangle. If you have a complaint about a post, then click on it and state what your complaint is.

Unregistered

Hit the restart

MOD-1, just f***en delete this hole account (MDPD PAGE).

We need to start over. Same old shit.

Unregistered
    MOD-1, just f***en delete this hole account (MDPD PAGE).

We need to start over. Same old shit.
    I agree. I think we should purge this site and start from scratch.

Unregistered

Post a threat

When the right topic strikes, post a threat. You’ll see how fast you get a subpoena.

Unregistered

Cool Libel vs. Embarrassment: There is a legal distinction

When the right topic strikes, post a threat. You’ll see how fast you get a subpoena.

As far as subpoenas, the 2nd DCA ruled years ago in a case brought by the Hillsborough County Sheriff that we did NOT have to comply with a subpoena to release IP addresses.
    In addition to Mod 1's quote (above)... as long as the website owner (or mod) deletes reported posts (are are libelous), then you cannot prevail in civil court. Good faith deletions have been made for many years. Conversely, many hot button topics are not libelous, even if they are embarrassing.

Unregistered
    A couple of things:

Mod 1
    Mod 1 - Don’t worry about subpoenas, I don’t need them for the IP’s that come off your visitor log. Put the list I posted up and let users verify. THE LIST is very real. And don’t worry about your IP, I’ll just expose your full name soon enough. You’ve made a lot of noise but the list remains removed. Coward, let the users know the truth. Don’t worry victims, I’ll provide relief real soon.

Unregistered
    Mod 1 - No one is talking subpoenas. Put the list of IP’s that were published on here so we can check if they are real or not. You’re trying to muddy the waters with legal talk and court rulings that don’t apply to what occurred here. No one is suing, but someone did gain access to your user info. If it’s true that they are fake then put them up and let us check. Not trusting you much right now, not that I ever did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast