AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 31
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just look at this place and how they keep promoting people with less Officers on the road. Just to have the newly promoted work the road. And then more specialized units pulling more from the road? What logic is this? Who does this? Why?
    Quit wasting your whining here, go fill out applications somewhere else. Stop at Walgreens as they have Pampers and Baby Powder on sale this week. Stock up and grab a teething ring too!

Unregistered

Lol

Quit wasting your whining here, go fill out applications somewhere else. Stop at Walgreens as they have Pampers and Baby Powder on sale this week. Stock up and grab a teething ring too!
    lol says the person not doing anything except sitting at a school or doing other special "duties" at work. What exactly do any of you actually do? Shootings every day and more and more of your work being passed down to road officers. LOL teething ring was bought for your mama little person.

Unregistered
    lol says the person not doing anything except sitting at a school or doing other special "duties" at work. What exactly do any of you actually do? Shootings every day and more and more of your work being passed down to road officers. LOL teething ring was bought for your mama little person.
    Im out humping calls just like you crybaby!! None of my work is passed down to you so rethink that stupid a*s comment!

Unregistered

Just wait

Just look at this place and how they keep promoting people with less Officers on the road. Just to have the newly promoted work the road. And then more specialized units pulling more from the road? What logic is this? Who does this? Why?
    LOL record numbers of applicants shutdown the City of Miami hiring process to get in. Meanwhile at miramar record number of applicants pulled their applications and left along with newly hired officers looking to do the same. Good job!

Unregistered
    LOL record numbers of applicants shutdown the City of Miami hiring process to get in. Meanwhile at miramar record number of applicants pulled their applications and left along with newly hired officers looking to do the same. Good job!
    I guess you aren't on a management track are you? If there is a vacancy either by retirement,promotion or termination you have to fill that position or risk losing it in budget process, that is a no brainer.

Answering calls on the 911 side should always be the #1 priority and patrol should always be the #1 priority for staffing and equipment.

BUT it sure looks like Kimmy and Tasha are filling those open positions pretty quick. You may not like who they hire but they are filling the positions. Please quote a verifiable source on your claim that a record number pulled their applications. I don't think you can because it just isn't true and you know that but are using that to justify you are a crybaby.

Unregistered

Lol

I guess you aren't on a management track are you? If there is a vacancy either by retirement,promotion or termination you have to fill that position or risk losing it in budget process, that is a no brainer.

Answering calls on the 911 side should always be the #1 priority and patrol should always be the #1 priority for staffing and equipment.

BUT it sure looks like Kimmy and Tasha are filling those open positions pretty quick. You may not like who they hire but they are filling the positions. Please quote a verifiable source on your claim that a record number pulled their applications. I don't think you can because it just isn't true and you know that but are using that to justify you are a crybaby.
    LOL plenty already pulled their applications and left for better departments. And your use of insults shows what kind of outstanding person you must be here at the wonderful falling apart department.

Unregistered
    LOL plenty already pulled their applications and left for better departments. And your use of insults shows what kind of outstanding person you must be here at the wonderful falling apart department.
    Answer the question!!! Please tell us a verifiable source that people pulled their applications and went somewhere else. Why are you so f*cking thin skinned? Does it hurt when people call you on your bullsh*t statements? I am out there answering my calls and doing my job. I am not on here whining and crying- boo f*cking hoo!!

Unregistered

Yes

People have pulled their applications or actually plan on leaving. They going to better departments due to pay and being able to move upward in their career. Unlike this place where they can't get anyone to even work except thousands of hours of over time.

Unregistered
    Bring Ray Black back as chief. He will reconstitute his snitch squad of NYPD Adam L & tattletale Edgar G and then he will do everything they tell him to do. Just make sure you don't cross either one of them or they will get square face Ray to get even with you. Even though it would do no good, Phyco Ray would still run over and start kissing the mayor's ass again and promise to not hire white people. Somehow he doesn't realize that he he is white and that the two snitches "think" they are white. Never in the history of the department has there been a chief that was a greater suckup than Black.

Unregistered
    People have pulled their applications or actually plan on leaving. They going to better departments due to pay and being able to move upward in their career. Unlike this place where they can't get anyone to even work except thousands of hours of over time.
    So we should just take your word? Yeah okay sure..dumba*s!!!

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast