AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 3
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Divorced- No
    Lifetime of Anger- No
    Lifetime of Resentment- No
    In my position forever- No Five Years
    Go back to the road- no I did my time and now I am where I am because I EARNED it.

Finally Angry about everything? No. Angry that there are petulant little children that feel that they are entitled to everything without ever really doing anything or learning anything.

What shift do you work? Maybe you and I need to have a sit down and discuss your issues.

Ball is in your court now (versus balls on your chin).
    But did you really earn where you are ? Wait are you the guy who hires the new police officers ? If you are , I have to admit you are doing a lousy ass job. So stay there.

Unregistered
    But did you really earn where you are ? Wait are you the guy who hires the new police officers ? If you are , I have to admit you are doing a lousy ass job. So stay there.
    Nope I am not that guy. Your response is a prime example why you will never get promoted.

Unregistered
    Nope I am not that guy. Your response is a prime example why you will never get promoted.
    Never was mentioned if I have been promoted or even would want to take the helm of a sinking ship called “The Miramar Police department “ .

Unregistered
    Never was mentioned if I have been promoted or even would want to take the helm of a sinking ship called “The Miramar Police department “ .
    Christ you are so stupid! I was talking about your ability at deductive reasoning and problem solving that a freaking normal living breathing person needs.

I am glad you came to the realization that you are not promotable.

I just wish you would come to the realization you are stupid too!

Unregistered

lol

Christ you are so stupid! I was talking about your ability at deductive reasoning and problem solving that a freaking normal living breathing person needs.

I am glad you came to the realization that you are not promotable.

I just wish you would come to the realization you are stupid too!
    Everyone! This is clearly either a PRIME or SRO or even a CRO here. Because they dont do Sh!% all day every day! Oh and Detectives and command staff and records and evidence. Hell the only ones that work are ROAD Patrol! They push all their work to us and then complain. STFU you angry little person!

Unregistered
    Everyone! This is clearly either a PRIME or SRO or even a CRO here. Because they dont do Sh!% all day every day! Oh and Detectives and command staff and records and evidence. Hell the only ones that work are ROAD Patrol! They push all their work to us and then complain. STFU you angry little person!
    Big man talking anonymously behind your keyboard. WOW! You're a real tough guy! No one works but you? That's a freaking joke, you are on here posting your whining all the time. LOSER!

Unregistered
    What a DUMBA*S!!!!

Unregistered
    What a DUMBA*S!!!!
    Cleary I am ,17 years with Miramar and seen loud mouths like you come and go , same person always has a derogatory remark or put down . When it comes to backing other officers , where did you disappear to ? Just a whole lot of talking .

Unregistered
    Cleary I am ,17 years with Miramar and seen loud mouths like you come and go , same person always has a derogatory remark or put down . When it comes to backing other officers , where did you disappear to ? Just a whole lot of talking .
    STOP WHINING and fill out an application and get the f*ck out you crybaby!

Want a rewarding career in Law Enforcement?

The Davie Police Department is currently accepting applications for certified and non-certified police officers.
    Salary Range - $60,850 - $98,603 annually

4 day work week (10 hours shifts)
    Take home car program
    Paid medical benefits
    20 year retirement system
    6 year D.R.O.P.
    All equipment and uniforms provided
    Monetary incentive benefit for Town of Davie residents
    Benefits are negotiated through Collective Bargaining

Visit: www.DaviePDjobs.com for more information

Unregistered
    STOP WHINING and fill out an application and get the f*ck out you crybaby!

Want a rewarding career in Law Enforcement?

The Davie Police Department is currently accepting applications for certified and non-certified police officers.
    Salary Range - $60,850 - $98,603 annually

4 day work week (10 hours shifts)
    Take home car program
    Paid medical benefits
    20 year retirement system
    6 year D.R.O.P.
    All equipment and uniforms provided
    Monetary incentive benefit for Town of Davie residents
    Benefits are negotiated through Collective Bargaining

Visit: www.DaviePDjobs.com for more information
    From the silence can I assume that you are busy like a little whiny bee filling out your application for Davie? or Pines? or Sunrise? They are all hiring and I am sure they are waiting with baited breath for your application. (That's sarcasm in case you missed it).

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast