K9 Unit resurrection?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Special Unit Resurrection

https://twitter.com/fdacs/status/116...308319744?s=21
    https://twitter.com/fdacs/status/1050835465421709319?s=21

Saw this on the FDACS Twitter page. Did OALE bring back the K-9 unit and Recon?
    Last edited by Brad5342; 12-15-2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Name change

Unregistered
    promptly shut down. Waste of state money

Unregistered
    It’s only for the civilians. Not the wannabe law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    promptly shut down. Waste of state money
    Thank you colonel lying bryan.

Unregistered
    Not that Bryan was worth a dang,but do you honestly think the k9 would have accomplished anything besides wasting money? 99% of AG "cops" wouldn't know how to even package evidence, much less where to find it.

Unregistered
    One time I caught a guy dumping a barrel of paint thinner into a ditch. I took him down without incident. He had to pay a $14 fine! We are the Navy SEALS of Ag Law

Unregistered
    That's nothing, I once wrote THREE advisor notices in one day. Top that FBI or DEA. I'm practically a shoe in for the next Colonel spot on the delta force green berets attached to the CIA dark force. AG law=the best you could ever ask to be. Top flight officers of the world Craig. JS

Unregistereguestd
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not that Bryan was worth a dang,but do you honestly think the k9 would have accomplished anything besides wasting money? 99% of AG "cops" wouldn't know how to even package evidence, much less where to find it.
    He accomplished getting into a couple of his assistant’s pants. Even got one to marry him after his wife found out and divorced him. Even used the current director’s assistant as his beard. He doesn’t consider it wasted money.