I had two Detectives from the Palmetto, Florida police department show up at my house and knock on my door. I could only see one from where I was standing because I was home alone and barely cracked my door open. Video cameras at my house (complete with audio) captured the officers on camera from two different t angles during the same event.

The officer never identified himself or why he was there, but called me by name and asked me to step out and talk to him. I had no idea who he was and said no. Even even I said no, the officer moved closer to the door and tried to hold up something. I had no idea what it was or what the situation was regarding, so I said no. When I said no the officers starting laughing and one can be overheard calling me a “****ing ****” right outside my own front door.

I work in education and have a clean record. There was no excuse for this. Just mother example of the scandal plagued uneducated, redneck cops that plague Manatee County Law Enforcement.

Manatee County Law Enforcement has endured everything from members of their “Delta “Squad” going to jail for planting evidence and framing people to guards at the Manatee County Jail getting caught multiple times this year (2019) alone, abusing/beating inmates at the local jail. This is an incredibly crooked law enforcement sysytem that is notorious in the are. I wonder this they have gotten away with so much