Victim of Manatee County Florida Law Enforcement

Unregistered

Victim of Manatee County Florida Law Enforcement

I had two Detectives from the Palmetto, Florida police department show up at my house and knock on my door. I could only see one from where I was standing because I was home alone and barely cracked my door open. Video cameras at my house (complete with audio) captured the officers on camera from two different t angles during the same event.

The officer never identified himself or why he was there, but called me by name and asked me to step out and talk to him. I had no idea who he was and said no. Even even I said no, the officer moved closer to the door and tried to hold up something. I had no idea what it was or what the situation was regarding, so I said no. When I said no the officers starting laughing and one can be overheard calling me a “****ing ****” right outside my own front door.

I work in education and have a clean record. There was no excuse for this. Just mother example of the scandal plagued uneducated, redneck cops that plague Manatee County Law Enforcement.

Manatee County Law Enforcement has endured everything from members of their “Delta “Squad” going to jail for planting evidence and framing people to guards at the Manatee County Jail getting caught multiple times this year (2019) alone, abusing/beating inmates at the local jail. This is an incredibly crooked law enforcement sysytem that is notorious in the are. I wonder this they have gotten away with so much

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had two Detectives from the Palmetto, Florida police department show up at my house and knock on my door. I could only see one from where I was standing because I was home alone and barely cracked my door open. Video cameras at my house (complete with audio) captured the officers on camera from two different t angles during the same event.

The officer never identified himself or why he was there, but called me by name and asked me to step out and talk to him. I had no idea who he was and said no. Even even I said no, the officer moved closer to the door and tried to hold up something. I had no idea what it was or what the situation was regarding, so I said no. When I said no the officers starting laughing and one can be overheard calling me a “****ing ****” right outside my own front door.

I work in education and have a clean record. There was no excuse for this. Just mother example of the scandal plagued uneducated, redneck cops that plague Manatee County Law Enforcement.

Manatee County Law Enforcement has endured everything from members of their “Delta “Squad” going to jail for planting evidence and framing people to guards at the Manatee County Jail getting caught multiple times this year (2019) alone, abusing/beating inmates at the local jail. This is an incredibly crooked law enforcement sysytem that is notorious in the are. I wonder this they have gotten away with so much
    If you didn't know they were cops, how do you know they were cops...? Nothing wrong with police knocking on someone's door. They may have been conducting an investigation that may not even involve you but one of your neighbors. Or they might be trying to make sure you are ok due to an active situation around your house/neighborhood.

If you were that scared, you could have called 911 and found out if police were at your address. For someone in education, I see a lot of issues with your complaint along with grammatical errors to the point that I don't believe your statement. I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading it and responding to it but I blame myself.

Unregistered
    So you're allegedly in education and you freak out when someone calls you a bad name in the third person? What happens when a kid cusses you out, you go online a blog every time? Just wait til they give you some Lincoln ghetto kids or some FAS ADHD idiots throwing stuff at you, you're going to have a Cat 5 melt down. You're not going to last a week in the class room butter cup!

Unregistered
    This “buttercup” has lasted many, many years in a classroom, teaching everything from middle school to college. And spent many years working with at -risk behavior, but would expect a better standard of behavior for someone in their position. After all, this is Palmetto, FL, where someone posted a video of two officers with a black man making jokes about water boarding him. The Palmetto Police chief got in trouble for making a comment about a female officers nipple showing through her shirt. And there has been multiple instances this year alone where deputies at the Manatee County jail got in trouble for their treatment of inmates. And the fact that the people are in jail doesn’t mean they don’t have basic rights. There was not legitimate reason for the young officer fired from the jail recently to beat the s..t out of an inmate who was handcuffed.

It was easy to tell they were cops, when the footage was reviewed (from two different camera angles), the gentleman in the back (who I couldn’t see when I initially cracked the door) had a badge on his belt. The really obnoxious jerks laughed and told me that they would come back with a warrant.

You’re absolutely right, there is nothing wrong with a cop knocking on someone’s door, but their is when they can harass and call that person vulgar names. And I am well within my legal right not to speak to them at all, especially without my attorneys present. When those attorneys are done with that video I will post it with the names of the officers involved. U til then you will have to wait, but I promise that they did call me what I claimed and that video will be posted on YouTube at some point in the future.

There is no legitimate reason for this cop to call me what he did (a f..ng c...t) simply because I wouldn’t come out and talk to him.

Whether I knew thy were cops or not. A couple of guys I don’t know and don’t identify themselves show up when I am home alone and ask me to come out and speak to them. Uh, No.

But I promise you that when my attorneys are done it will go on YouTube, to the Bradenton Herald, the internal affairs dept. at the MCSO, the governors office, the state attorneys off, the FDLE and whoever else I can possibly think to send it too.
    I would like to ask internal affairs at the MCSO if all there officers are this personable.

Unregistered

Yes: This might seem unbelievable, but it is true.

Yes, there may have been a few grammatical errors as I write these comments, but that does not make the way these officers acted or the things they said to me alright

Trying to deflect from the real point (corrupt nasty law enforcement in Manatee Count) by pointing out grammatical error doesn’t change what the pos cops did.

Might would hard to believe, and I will post it one day soon, but I won’t post anything until my attorneys are though the information and other evidence.

Unregistered

Unregistered Replies

I knew they were cops because one of them left a card and the incident was brought up to my attorneys. However, as a single woman living alone I am not going to walk out and speak to some guy who calls me by name and wants to talk to me. And I am certainly NOT going to speak to a cop about ANYTHING, innocent or not, without an attorney present. You never know what they are going to do or how they are going to twist it. And when they are so bad that when I won’t talk to them they call me a “f...g c..t” outside my door (all captured on security video and given to my attorney) that doesn’t say much. Why would I walk out and talk to people who treat me like that at my own home? And yes, as soon as my attorney is done with it, I have every intention of posting the video on YouTube, giving it to any newspaper/media outlet I can think of, internal affairs, sheriff, etc... along with the name of the detective with the foul mouth. I would like to ask the Manatee County Sheriffs Dept. everyone in their department is that professional.

And yes, I am in education, and when I have a student, particularly if they are being threatening or repeatedly won’t listen, all I have to do is pick up the phone and have them removed.

And YES, cops in Manatee County are aholes with a huge ego and (most of the time) low intelligence. I don’t know what to say about a detective or Marshall in the county who would take pictures of his badge and email/brag about it to people. And yes, I know of several redneck cops in Manatee County who have done that. That’s pathetic. A grown man taking a picture of his badge with his phone and sending it to his mommy. Sad. Must be compensating for something. lol