Any MRE Investigations lately?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Any MRE Investigations lately?

Has the backstabber investigated any fellow employees lately? Only thing she seems good at.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has the backstabber investigated any fellow employees lately? Only thing she seems good at.
    Sounds like you’re upset because she’s tougher than you.

Unregistered

Revolving Door

Only investigations being done around here are background investigations to fill the veterans leaving. Pretty sad indictment on department leadership when you stop and look at the people leaving or who have left only to excel somewhere else. I mean, you have to literally extort a SWAT guy to stay longer or you’ll make him pay for attending SWAT Roundup? I guess he’s getting off better than others who tried to leave only to get disciplined, black-balled or some other petty punishment slapped on them . Well, he’s not gone yet, I’m sure they’ll hem him up for doing something or someone they don’t approve of while he’s “on the clock” in Orlando. I’m sure looking back the MRE investigation was the best thing that could ever happen to Ski. They guy was always too good for this place, but too humble to admit or even see it.

Unregistered
    Only investigations being done around here are background investigations to fill the veterans leaving. Pretty sad indictment on department leadership when you stop and look at the people leaving or who have left only to excel somewhere else. I mean, you have to literally extort a SWAT guy to stay longer or you’ll make him pay for attending SWAT Roundup? I guess he’s getting off better than others who tried to leave only to get disciplined, black-balled or some other petty punishment slapped on them . Well, he’s not gone yet, I’m sure they’ll hem him up for doing something or someone they don’t approve of while he’s “on the clock” in Orlando. I’m sure looking back the MRE investigation was the best thing that could ever happen to Ski. They guy was always too good for this place, but too humble to admit or even see it.
    Unreal... I guess even after 20 years and three Chiefs, not much has changed. If any of you guys were here back in the 90's, you'd remember when then Chief Cecil fired 2 officers and 2 Sgts. It started out as some fun in the roll call room, between tow officers who were arm wrestling. The winner of the officers was going to wrestle the winner of the Sgt's, but before that occurred, one of the officers broke the others arm (by accident.) The Lt (Hemple) told the Sgt's that they should lie about it to avoid any punishment. The Sgt's agreed and all four were terminated for lying in an IA investigation. The Lt, of course, skipped off without a blemish. The point is, that Chief Cecil could have just bought all four of them into a room and got the to the truth without a big bull$hit investigation. The same could have been done in the MRE investigation, and no one would have been fired.. I really believe that Chief Leslie enjoyed watching people fall during the arm wrestling BS and the MRE BS. He gets off watching people fall. It makes him believe that he is so much better then anyone else.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Someone showed me the rat's Facebook posting crediting several former officers for her "success" in law enforcement. I had to change my underwear I laughed so hard. The majority of her peers were malcontents that spent most of their time getting out of work and being misrerable - yup, just like she is. I guess she did learn a lot then. She is the last of the backstabbers in the agency since the former defeated mayoral candidate left the agency. Folks, watch your back, she will be your friend to your face and put one deep in your back when you aren't watching. I warned ya.

Unregistered
    Someone showed me the rat's Facebook posting crediting several former officers for her "success" in law enforcement. I had to change my underwear I laughed so hard. The majority of her peers were malcontents that spent most of their time getting out of work and being misrerable - yup, just like she is. I guess she did learn a lot then. She is the last of the backstabbers in the agency since the former defeated mayoral candidate left the agency. Folks, watch your back, she will be your friend to your face and put one deep in your back when you aren't watching. I warned ya.
    Watching her on Facebook...wow, what an obsessed creep. You’re clearly upset because she won’t let you “get some”. Isn’t that right, you little d!ck?

Unregistered
    Watching her on Facebook...wow, what an obsessed creep. You’re clearly upset because she won’t let you “get some”. Isn’t that right, you little d!ck?
    This posting is either from the rat herself or from a fool who hasn't been one of her victims yet. Anyone who is intelligent enough knows better than to be her friend.

Unregistered
    This posting is either from the rat herself or from a fool who hasn't been one of her victims yet. Anyone who is intelligent enough knows better than to be her friend.
    You need to be identified and fired. There is no room in law enforcement for your sexist corruption.

Unregistered
    You need to be identified and fired. There is no room in law enforcement for your sexist corruption.
    Sorry, you can't fire me because I didn't take any MRE's, but if I do ever take any MRE's, I am sure your friend will go out of her way to see that I get fired, just like she did with several other good hard workers who didn't deserve to be put through that. Great legacy she will leave when she finally departs. 25 years of worthless service to PP and let's not mention how much money the city paid to defend her baseless lawsuit years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast