Free Verse “FAUPD Probs”
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Free Verse “FAUPD Probs”

The problem is not color, the problem is leadership. The problem is not blacks vs whites, the problem is moral. The problem is not racism, the problem is favoritism. The problem is not employing officers, the problem is retaining officers. The problem is not promoting people, the problem is who you are promoting and reasons why (ex: friendship/relationship, church affiliation, ass kissers, pushovers, and incompetence). The problem is not little anymore, the problem is getting bigger. The problem is not contained anymore, the problem is filtering out to ears that may listen. The problem is up at the top and the solution is the top has to go!

Unregistered
    I have to say the department has certainly turned in to a recycling facility. I don’t think many people have ever really made it to retirement from this place. If the university truly knew of the level of incompetence that is running the show they would be appalled. Get ready for the deep pockets to pay out when brammer minions screw up. The other option he has in his pocket is the blame game. It will be all your fault and he walks like the victor. You need to see him when the pba sticks it up his butt he doesn’t say a word, lmao

Unregistered

Talking Blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to say the department has certainly turned in to a recycling facility. I don’t think many people have ever really made it to retirement from this place. If the university truly knew of the level of incompetence that is running the show they would be appalled. Get ready for the deep pockets to pay out when brammer minions screw up. The other option he has in his pocket is the blame game. It will be all your fault and he walks like the victor. You need to see him when the pba sticks it up his butt he doesn’t say a word, lmao
    Respect your HATERS they're the ones who think you are better than them !!

Unregistered
    Welp, I’m glad they recycled your a** though. How’s retirement going? Haha. Lol . Also you must have experience with sticking things up your butt Cause The way you wrote that last sentence was suspect.. idk man.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Welp, I’m glad they recycled your a** though. How’s retirement going? Haha. Lol . Also you must have experience with sticking things up your butt Cause The way you wrote that last sentence was suspect.. idk man.
    Suspect behavior (facts) that dude was old ass hell (lol).

Unregistered
    The problem is not color, the problem is leadership. The problem is not blacks vs whites, the problem is moral. The problem is not racism, the problem is favoritism. The problem is not employing officers, the problem is retaining officers. The problem is not promoting people, the problem is who you are promoting and reasons why (ex: friendship/relationship, church affiliation, ass kissers, pushovers, and incompetence). The problem is not little anymore, the problem is getting bigger. The problem is not contained anymore, the problem is filtering out to ears that may listen. The problem is up at the top and the solution is the top has to go!

If I had to describe your poem/verse/letter in three words. It would be “gas station toilet”. I’m hoping you didn’t quit your day job. Whatever that may be.

Unregistered
    The problem is Chief Brammer needs to be flushed down the toilet. Then this sh*t would stop.

Unregistered
    The problem is Chief Brammer needs to be flushed down the toilet. Then this sh*t would stop.
    It's actually pretty great over here at FAUPD. We just hired 10 new officers. All good People. We got a couple new cool LTs. New young supervisors. Plenty of details n money to be made. Lots of good changes being implemented and more coming. N yes there's people at the top that You're not going to like but as long you do your job and keep you nose clean, you don't have nothing to worry about. It's like that everywhere you go. You're not going to like everyone. Just mind your business and keep moving. It's funny a big majority of people who left FAU are so disgruntled and stressed out and even burned out with their new department. That call volume kicking y'all asses. It's not always greener on the other side. Lol.

Unregistered
    It's actually pretty great over here at FAUPD. We just hired 10 new officers. All good People. We got a couple new cool LTs. New young supervisors. Plenty of details n money to be made. Lots of good changes being implemented and more coming. N yes there's people at the top that You're not going to like but as long you do your job and keep you nose clean, you don't have nothing to worry about. It's like that everywhere you go. You're not going to like everyone. Just mind your business and keep moving. It's funny a big majority of people who left FAU are so disgruntled and stressed out and even burned out with their new department. That call volume kicking y'all asses. It's not always greener on the other side. Lol.
    I agree with you brother! Just mind your business and keep it moving. Been here for a couple of years. never had any issues with people at the top especially the chief. Yes, there’s some disgruntle people. Just distance yourself from them and you’ll be fine. Don’t let them mess up your moral. I’m starting to think that all the people that want the chief or his staff gone are the old heads. Even if we get a new chief , it’s still gonna be business as usual.. just keep it moving. Be the Best officer you can be no matter who’s in charge.

Unregistered
    Thanks Brammer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast