Is PBA really doing anything for us?

Unregistered

Is PBA really doing anything for us?

I don’t see the PBA doing much for us these days. We are treated like step children. Maybe it’s time to see if grass is greener elsewhere. What do you think?

Unregistered
    What’s next, FOP?

Unregistered
    I prefer IUPA only because many agencies have left PBA for IUPA and have been super satisfied with the level of service they provide.
    Regardless, PBA is not what is used to be and it’s time to try something fresh.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I prefer IUPA only because many agencies have left PBA for IUPA and have been super satisfied with the level of service they provide.
    Regardless, PBA is not what is used to be and it’s time to try something fresh.
    Call Jeff From IUPA and he can help you 941-350-9170

Unregistered
    I’m voting IUPA, a national group with lots of resources

Unregistered
    A fresh start is warranted. Don’t be afraid of change

Unregistered

“It’s my way or the highway” Kaz is poison!

Kaz’ dictatorial ways are Not the answer. Funny how he paid us no attention until of course we are looking elsewhere. Well, dictator Kaz: it’s too little to late. We want an organization that listens your concerns all the time, not just when they think they will lose us.

Kaz’ autocratic ways are a thing of the past and it works no longer. Time for a change. Change is good. Change is positive. Change is healthy.

Unregistered
    Tyrants usually don’t change. They mask themselves for the next opportunity to be tyrannical

Unregistered
    I don’t know if anyone happy with PBA. We are ready to change representation

Unregistered
    Is it true you peons still don't have take homes?