#Destefanis - Page 3
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Chief Diggs for cleaning up FMPD!!! Not only have you made FMPD a better place to work you have made the City a safer place to live and we the HONEST officers thank you!

Yes you are correct the toxic illegal culture of the brotherhood and sisterhood of corruption, manipulation, and lies is slowly being removed from FMPD! No more getting paid off by drug dealers, intimidating people, stealing money from the PD and citizens, and murdering people that do not respect the brotherhood! If you are still part of this brotherhood then I suggest you leave as your past is going to catch up to you!

There are a few loose ends Sir! ART G and NEEWBERRY! Just ask Gervaris Leaphart and Todd Chrisp!!!! The TRUTH is coming out!!! You can erase this as many times as you want! THE TRUTH is coming out!
    Diggs doesn’t give a crap about this place. Just a stepping stone to fattening his pockets and moving onto bigger and better things! Mark my words 2 years and he will be dust!

Unregistered

Brotherhood

Diggs doesn’t give a crap about this place. Just a stepping stone to fattening his pockets and moving onto bigger and better things! Mark my words 2 years and he will be dust!
    He does care that’s why he is cleaning this shit hole up!

Unregistered

We all know..

Stop Candice
    Why are you blammmmmin her we all know! This shit has gone on wayyyy toooo long! Scott and Art your getting sloppy.....AT has the story and it’s about to be released and guess what there is new video evidence!

Unregistered
    Top 5 reasons diggs should be fired

5. #instagil
    4. destefanis
    3. jay jesus small rod
    2. Unsolved mass shooting @ club blue
    1. Officer Jobbers-Miller
    Hey we love #instagil. Isn’t he due for an open bbq house party soon? I love those. Show up and eat a ton of free food and then leave.

Unregistered
    Finally we can see clearly who is the source of the redacted 43 on the freeh report. A w/f who has issues with blacks. How much money and bad press has she cost FMPD?

This is unbelievable. Diggs needs to be fired for incompetence.

https://www.news-press.com/story/new...es/3986106002/
    Here we go with the race card again. I can say without unequivocally there’s no one racist at the Fort Myers Police Department. If you would have said Ignorant, juvenile, disgruntled, vindictive, lazy, self serving or political I’d agree. Anyone who says someone’s racist in this day and age is most likely racist themselves!

Unregistered
    He does care that’s why he is cleaning this shit hole up!
    He’s cleaning up the Fort Myers Police Department by conducting witch trials!

Unregistered
    Why are you blammmmmin her we all know! This shit has gone on wayyyy toooo long! Scott and Art your getting sloppy.....AT has the story and it’s about to be released and guess what there is new video evidence!
    If you have to ask why were blaming Candice and Destefanis you don’t work there! Blaming Newbury or Gonzales indicates your a criminal who’s been on the receiving end of those two hound dogs. Once your in their sights run!

Unregistered

Real criminals

If you have to ask why were blaming Candice and Destefanis you don’t work there! Blaming Newbury or Gonzales indicates your a criminal who’s been on the receiving end of those two hound dogs. Once your in their sights run!
    You should get your facts straight just as you preach before blaming people! Seriously! Hahahaha

Art and Newbury truth is coming.... Todd Chrisp and Varis Leaphart, Bimbo and many others are ready to tell all! Get some popcorn folks!

Unregistered
    Just ask Todd Chrisp and Gevaris Leaphart!!!!! Stop playing innocent! Jay Jack, Art & Newbury!!!!! It’s disgusting!!! The truth and JUSTICE will prevail.....
    Ask those two turds what? They’re POS CRIMINALS they have nothing I’d listen to!!!!

Unregistered
    You should get your facts straight just as you preach before blaming people! Seriously! Hahahaha

Art and Newbury truth is coming.... Todd Chrisp and Varis Leaphart, Bimbo and many others are ready to tell all! Get some popcorn folks!
    Chrisp, Leaphart and Bimbo? All three are criminals with an ax to grind with those two serious bahahaha

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast