#Destefanis - Page 2
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The million dollar question is does anybody know why they were placed on leave? I saw Jackson at court the other day and I asked him, his response was he wished he knew. One thing I can say about him he said he’s ready to get back to work.
    HahahahahahahahHHhHhahahahHahahaha ARe you serious!

Unregistered
    We need answers; we all want to know what’s going on. Then I’m reminded how this agency works. So much for brotherhood

Unregistered
    Brotherhood was lost a long long time ago at fmpd.

Unregistered
    Am I missing something? What the hell does a homicide have to do with spreading rumors and making speculation without facts?? Stay on topic or elaborate so we can all follow along.
    Yes i think you are. Read the freeh report or even easier read the news article posted at the top of this discussion. The news story speaks for itself with no explination needed. No there is no brother or sisterhood at FMPD.

Unregistered
    Corruption at FMPD has been going on for a long long time. It’s not about rumors it’s about facts! Just ask some of the good people in the City of Fort Myers they will tell you! Officers paid off for information, officers taking money and drugs from people and letting the dealers that work for them sell it gaining money back.....and killing people they know are informants! It’s all coming out stay tuned!
    Well to date there’s been no facts Candice or Emily who ever you are just speculation! Know the differences between fact and speculation. Facts can be proven and verified. If that’s the case why hasn’t the 4 been charged after 3 years in limbo? Seems like your still out try to find the proof to back up those speculations. Speculations and rumors are what you like to spread hence your IA accusing you of such. Someone told you something and you take it as fact run and tell the admin as if it were true with no evidence or concern what consequence it may bring on that person.

Unregistered

Thank you Chief Diggs!

Yes i think you are. Read the freeh report or even easier read the news article posted at the top of this discussion. The news story speaks for itself with no explination needed. No there is no brother or sisterhood at FMPD.

Chief Diggs has done an excellent f###ing job! The man has cleaned up the agency and made it a better place to work, which in turn has made the City of Fort Myers a safer place to live!!!

Yes you are correct! There is no longer a brotherhood or sisterhood of lies, manipulation, cover ups, or corruption here at FMPD. People are no longer involved with drug dealers obtaining financial gains, taking care of certain drug dealers, or killing people that disrespect the brotherhood....officers are no longer sleeping with informants, stealing money, and disrespecting the FMPD badge. The toxic illegal culture that once existed is disappearing. If you are part of that brotherhood then I suggest you leave because YOUR brotherhood past is going to catch up to you!

There are a few dirty loose ends Sir! ART G. and Newbury Just ask Todd Chrisp, and Gervaris Leaphart! The TRUTH is coming out!!!

Unregistered

No brotherhood or sisterhood!

Brotherhood was lost a long long time ago at fmpd.
    Thank you Chief Diggs for cleaning up FMPD!!! Not only have you made FMPD a better place to work you have made the City a safer place to live and we the HONEST officers thank you!

Yes you are correct the toxic illegal culture of the brotherhood and sisterhood of corruption, manipulation, and lies is slowly being removed from FMPD! No more getting paid off by drug dealers, intimidating people, stealing money from the PD and citizens, and murdering people that do not respect the brotherhood! If you are still part of this brotherhood then I suggest you leave as your past is going to catch up to you!

There are a few loose ends Sir! ART G and NEEWBERRY! Just ask Gervaris Leaphart and Todd Chrisp!!!! The TRUTH is coming out!!! You can erase this as many times as you want! THE TRUTH is coming out!

Unregistered
    Thank you Chief Diggs for cleaning up FMPD!!! Not only have you made FMPD a better place to work you have made the City a safer place to live and we the HONEST officers thank you!

Yes you are correct the toxic illegal culture of the brotherhood and sisterhood of corruption, manipulation, and lies is slowly being removed from FMPD! No more getting paid off by drug dealers, intimidating people, stealing money from the PD and citizens, and murdering people that do not respect the brotherhood! If you are still part of this brotherhood then I suggest you leave as your past is going to catch up to you!

There are a few loose ends Sir! ART G and NEEWBERRY! Just ask Gervaris Leaphart and Todd Chrisp!!!! The TRUTH is coming out!!! You can erase this as many times as you want! THE TRUTH is coming out!
    Diggs does not care about this department or community. There is a reason he lives in a gated communities, drives a Explorer than no citizen would ever know is the chief of their city. He will do probably do two more years here, fatten his wallet and never be heard from again as he lands a job with his freeh group cronies or Cincinnati cronies

Unregistered

#diggsneedstogo

Top 5 reasons diggs should be fired

5. #instagil
    4. destefanis
    3. jay jesus small rod
    2. Unsolved mass shooting @ club blue
    1. Officer Jobbers-Miller

Unregistered
    Just ask Todd Chrisp and Gevaris Leaphart!!!!! Stop playing innocent! Jay Jack, Art & Newbury!!!!! It’s disgusting!!! The truth and JUSTICE will prevail.....
    Stop Candice

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast