Delusional - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Delusional

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All because someone wanted attention because they didn’t get their way

Sad pathetic and childish
    All because a chicken shyte attorney, Eric Stettin, wanted to threaten me, forcing me to file a records request, and the City decided to break the law. But yes if you mean Murguido and Aquino didn't get their way to file false charges against me because I tried to file a complaint, then yes, you are correct in a sense.

The records at issue were pulled in 5 minutes the next day, then sat on them for 19 days until after I field a complaint. Then miraculously the City provided the records and claimed they had given me everything. Then I called their BS and they gave me more records and said that was everything. They did this three more times and gave me a total of five different sets of records at five different times based upon one records request, while repeatedly lying claiming they had given me everything.

Then they have Paula Carballosa file a false affidavit. It's gonna be fun taking her deposition, or either busting her in court for her falsified affidavit.

Then Sewell makes an affidavit and has it notarized by the person who initially responded to my request, while City Attorney Matthew Mandel makes false statements in court documents making claims not supported by the affidavit.

Nice try though loser, got anything else you want to chime in with?

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Conspiracy theorists Rise Rise Rise !!!

Aliens 👽 Bigfoot 🦶🏿 chupacabra chemtrails crop circles cyborgs etc.

Keep up the great work City of Homestead 👍

Unregistered
    Now the 🤡s puppets and conspiracy theorists are claiming votes are being bought 👨🏽*🍳 They sure can cook up some BS💩

I told you..... they are only good for a laugh 😂 and entertainment

Wow. The next claim from the 🤡 puppet snowflake crew is:

Just got information that Porter Campaign Headquarters is based on the south side of Mars (outside of voter jurisdiction) and their campaign flyers were printed with the blood of Jaba the Hutt (evil villain)

It’s a never ending comedy show!

As Daffy Duck would say That’s all for now folks

City Government and it’s day to day activities are a serious business. That’s why residents will vote for integrity commitment and experience- That would be PORTER ROTH and FLETCHER 🇺🇸🏁

The clowns and puppets just here for entertaining FUN

Unregistered
    😳 always coming up with some bullzhit 💩💩

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now the 🤡s puppets and conspiracy theorists are claiming votes are being bought 👨🏽*🍳 They sure can cook up some BS💩

I told you..... they are only good for a laugh 😂 and entertainment

Wow. The next claim from the 🤡 puppet snowflake crew is:

Just got information that Porter Campaign Headquarters is based on the south side of Mars (outside of voter jurisdiction) and their campaign flyers were printed with the blood of Jaba the Hutt (evil villain)

It’s a never ending comedy show!

As Daffy Duck would say That’s all for now folks

City Government and it’s day to day activities are a serious business. That’s why residents will vote for integrity commitment and experience- That would be PORTER ROTH and FLETCHER 🇺🇸🏁

The clowns and puppets just here for entertaining FUN
    No conspiracy theory Porter LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Felicia.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345