So many cases of libel allowed in LEO Affairs FHP forum

Unregistered

So many cases of libel allowed in LEO Affairs FHP forum

Sad how the mods of this forum selectively protect certain people in this forum while they allow outrageous lies to stay posted of other people.

You can post 100% truth that is public record and can be easily verified but if it is one of the protected ones in this forum the posts are deleted within hours.

Outright lies and accusations of felony criminal behavior that can’t ever be proven because they are nothing but lies will stay posted forever because that person is not one of the protected ones. Even when reported using the report post button it does not result in removal of most libel posts of those who are not one of the protected few.

I would like to point that libel can result in a lawsuit by the way.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad how the mods of this forum selectively protect certain people in this forum while they allow outrageous lies to stay posted of other people.

You can post 100% truth that is public record and can be easily verified but if it is one of the protected ones in this forum the posts are deleted within hours.

Outright lies and accusations of felony criminal behavior that can’t ever be proven because they are nothing but lies will stay posted forever because that person is not one of the protected ones. Even when reported using the report post button it does not result in removal of most libel posts of those who are not one of the protected few.

I would like to point that libel can result in a lawsuit by the way.
    I challenge you to list just one post where accusations of felony criminal behavior that has been posted AND REPORTED by using the Report this Post button, and it has not been removed. Obviously from your post, you make it sound like you have reported some that have not been deleted. Just give me the Name of the thread, number of the post in the thread, and the approximate date of the report you made. The first two are easy to find, the last is easy to guesstimate. I will search for the report as long as you get me in the ball park.

I make it a point to check all posts that have had a had a report filed on it, and has not been deleted, on a daily basis. The problem is, so many people read all of these posts and find them so offensive, but do not report them. I personally don't have time to read all of the boards. I barely have time to check the reports and threads that I follow for trouble.

Plus, if I catch any Mods protecting anybody, they will be former Mods in a heartbeat.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Libel

Good for you Mod 1. I would bet my retirement paycheck (not bad at all, BTW) that the keyboard commando has not supplied you with any information.

Good for you Mod 1. I would bet my retirement paycheck (not bad at all, BTW) that the keyboard commando has not supplied you with any information.
    Your retirement check is safe. The keyboard commando has yet to post any info nor have they emailed me. People are quick to post about the "crap" they don't like on here, but they sure don't want to take the time to click on the button to report it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    Crickets...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I challenge you to list just one post where accusations of felony criminal behavior that has been posted AND REPORTED by using the Report this Post button, and it has not been removed. Obviously from your post, you make it sound like you have reported some that have not been deleted. Just give me the Name of the thread, number of the post in the thread, and the approximate date of the report you made. The first two are easy to find, the last is easy to guesstimate. I will search for the report as long as you get me in the ball park.

I make it a point to check all posts that have had a had a report filed on it, and has not been deleted, on a daily basis. The problem is, so many people read all of these posts and find them so offensive, but do not report them. I personally don't have time to read all of the boards. I barely have time to check the reports and threads that I follow for trouble.

Plus, if I catch any Mods protecting anybody, they will be former Mods in a heartbeat.

Mod 1
    Mod 1, I myself have made posts about Cpt Cendan with FHP, look them up, and they have been deleted. And deleted quickly, I didn’t say anything wrong, nothing against your terms. And “poof” they just vanish and they blocked my IP address lol. Just amazing

Mod 1, I myself have made posts about Cpt Cendan with FHP, look them up, and they have been deleted. And deleted quickly, I didn’t say anything wrong, nothing against your terms. And “poof” they just vanish and they blocked my IP address lol. Just amazing
    I deleted those 2 posts that you made and banned your IP address. They were deleted due to discussing his health and more importantly, your posts seemed to wish harm to him. That's the way I and readers took them.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use