2020 Budget - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Budget

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    prr request for the north port police report where they illegally used excessive force witch kieth bush and chad walkers dog on matt poulin who was not a threat

we had a tip that it doesnt look the same as what they wrote now that the court appointed lawyer got back the victims security can footage that the corrupt cops tried to delete

https://youtu.be/bGTF8QrawXw NORTH PORT,COPS ILLEGAL & EXCESSIVE FORCE DOG MAULED A MAN THAT WAS NO THREAT..CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL DID NOT AREST DRUG DEALER DETECTIVE JAMES WHITE @NorthPortPolice

@CCSOFLSheriff

@PGPDFL

@CollierSheriff
    The janitor has spoken! And this is his “expert” legal opinion. Lol!

Unregistered
    so u r soooooooooooooooooo delusional u say that video lies,he was on the ground no threat,u ****ing take my shit down because u wil b sued 2 hell,u need 2 go 2 prison 4 youre crimes and b personaly sued 2 hell

Unregistered
    103 sq mile of which 4.75 +/- is water (un patrolled) and 10 +/= is the un incorporated area included in the over all figure. This figure includes the undeveloped area out by Yorkshire, aka the boonies.
    Actually it is 104 land square miles that does NOT include the water. For the love of God people do your research. Stop with the fake news! Some of you are worse than CNN.

Unregistered
    Did you ever get the public records request for PD staffing?

Unregistered
    Actually it is 104 land square miles that does NOT include the water. For the love of God people do your research. Stop with the fake news! Some of you are worse than CNN.
    actually, its not axxording to the county !!!!includes the water and the unincorporated area, F on your homework

Unregistered
    Ok now the water is located in the city, I don't think anyone can disagree, its there, we see it and drive over it, its real, it is maintained by the city, in some cases, now common sense ( sorry if that offends you) would tell you in addition to county records it is actually in the unincorporated area and the incorporated area. If you rely on info obtained from the city, lessons learned that indeed it's fake news. In the future religious references should be avoided

Unregistered
    actually, its not axxording to the county !!!!includes the water and the unincorporated area, F on your homework
    Nope did my homework. Big difference between total square miles and land square miles. Check the City website and get back in that classroom!! 104 land square miles correct!

Unregistered

No F. Go check again silly. I will help you.

https://www.cityofnorthport.com/gove...siness-profile

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I will put in a record request and get the official staffing counts. I assumed the Budget docs would be accurate. Silly me, I should know better.
    Stephanie, You sure are quiet. Did you get your public records request back yet on the staff?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Did you ever get the public records request for PD staffing?
    1. Chief
    1. Deputy Chief
    3. Captains
    7. Commanders (1 civilian)
    15 Sargeants
    5. SIU
    16 Telcom Ops (4 Supvs)
    5. Records
    12 CIB
    1. IT Manager
    1. IT Service Desk Tech
    1. IT Service Desk Spec