Another deleted post about court security 🤔🤔
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another deleted post about court security 🤔🤔

What was wrong with the last post about it? 🔋

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie
    Mod 1 has already addressed this. This is an open IA and any information posted with details will be deleted.

Unregistered
    Just how would you know what is or isn’t an open IA since nobody but admin and IA themselves knows that?

Unregistered
    EXACTLY what he said ^^^. GTFOH! JG don’t back down remember they tried to get you jammed up several months back.

Unregistered
    If a crime has occurred it's not an active IA. That's our policy, who did what to who?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    If it's an active IA or criminal investigation then it is not to be discussed on the board UNLESS it has been in the media. That's per the Terms of Use, which I did not write, but I am charged with enforcing.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Mod 1, do you realize that the ONLY people who would be able to confirm if something is an active IA is someone assigned to that unit or another member of admin? Is that the type person you want as an admin for your board?

It’s very clear that mod721 is stifling criticism of certain ECSO staff while regular employees can be discussed and sometimes maligned with impunity.

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie
    I only delete items in violation of TOS. If for some reason I have missed something that is in violation, feel free to report the post for consideration.

Unregistered
    Didn’t see you address the points made about you being a member of admin or IA. So which is it?

Maybe you didn’t get the memo but the Halls’ IA is complete and therefore can be discussed on this forum per the TOS. What’s your excuse going to be this time?

Unregistered
    So it’s ok to discuss the three month old news about Capt Hall taking her husband’s mandatory retraining tests now?

Have they fired them yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast