OCSO is the true elite agency locally

Unregistered

OCSO is the true elite agency locally

Sheriff Chitwood (VCSO) is accusing the prior Sheriff of running his agency. In his own words, he has moles giving daily updates of internal issues.
    Sheriff Chitwood has criticized and critiqued OCSO in the past. Feel free to check the Facebook page @abcsheriff2020 (anyone but Chitwood) and compare your own Sheriff. The page is dedicated to Chitwood only related issues. I think you will feel thankful to have Mena at the helm.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Chitwood (VCSO) is accusing the prior Sheriff of running his agency. In his own words, he has moles giving daily updates of internal issues.
    Sheriff Chitwood has criticized and critiqued OCSO in the past. Feel free to check the Facebook page @abcsheriff2020 (anyone but Chitwood) and compare your own Sheriff. The page is dedicated to Chitwood only related issues. I think you will feel thankful to have Mena at the helm.
    Thank goodness we have such a wonderful Sheriff and department full of great deputies! OSCO is a great department, however, VCSO is still very outstanding! Our great Sheriff is weeding out the bad apples and continuing to lead VCSO with integrity and his exceptional leadership qualities! It’s without a question this will be the same reason why our award winning Sheriff easily wins re-election in 2020! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Sheriff in Volusia County named Mike Chitwood!

Unregistered
    Go do a public records search into the Sheriff's liability and then call him wonderful and award winning. What awards has he won btw? Worst Pitt maneuver ever, taking his firearm into the airport, failing to strap his bicycles properly on his service vehicle causing a multi-car accident on I95, swat call where he was tased 6 times, or was it his excellent work in Daytona Beach as chief. What about the love triangle and his appointed swinging partners. How many wrongfull terminations will taxpayers pay for? Chitwood still doesn't have the required signatures to qualify and 38k is not enough to write home about. No one has registered to run and therefore he probably will be reelected. I bet his political career ends after VCSO. Anyone who knows the Sheriff knows that he only cares about his own career. Sheriff or not, he will never be in a position of state or federal levels as he plans. He is a joke, PERIOD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go do a public records search into the Sheriff's liability and then call him wonderful and award winning. What awards has he won btw? Worst Pitt maneuver ever, taking his firearm into the airport, failing to strap his bicycles properly on his service vehicle causing a multi-car accident on I95, swat call where he was tased 6 times, or was it his excellent work in Daytona Beach as chief. What about the love triangle and his appointed swinging partners. How many wrongfull terminations will taxpayers pay for? Chitwood still doesn't have the required signatures to qualify and 38k is not enough to write home about. No one has registered to run and therefore he probably will be reelected. I bet his political career ends after VCSO. Anyone who knows the Sheriff knows that he only cares about his own career. Sheriff or not, he will never be in a position of state or federal levels as he plans. He is a joke, PERIOD
    Keep grasping at straws! I thought you knew everything stupid? Our award winning Sheriff was awarded the Philadelphia Police Department Commendations in Valor, Heroism, Bravery and Merit.

Unregistered
    I observed de facto Sheriff Mina wearing bogus years of service stripes on his cuff. Is that ok lol

Unregistered
    OCSO is very lucky that they did not have a blood bath happen inside of their jail today. Shame on those 2 deputies and their "weapons search" that almost led to the murder of several hostages.