Warning To Poster Who's Posts Keeps Getting Deleted

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Warning To Poster Who's Posts Keeps Getting Deleted

I keep deleting your posts because they violate the Terms of Use. I have already banned your home ip and your wireless provider ip once. If you continue to post in violation of the Terms of Use, I will be forced to report these violations to your wireless provider to seek their assistance to getting you to stop.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or post them here.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Every post on this board is the same. Initials, positions, “slams”, and insults. Take a look at “Television Time” and “The Bully is Gone”. Why haven’t those been deleted?! LT NG and DB are insulted regularly and yet those posts remain up? Interesting the ones you chose are a “violation”.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every post on this board is the same. Initials, positions, “slams”, and insults. Take a look at “Television Time” and “The Bully is Gone”. Why haven’t those been deleted?! LT NG and DB are insulted regularly and yet those posts remain up? Interesting the ones you chose are a “violation”.
    I don't have time to read every post or thread on every board. I don't have time to read whole threads that people mention to me. What I do is I read those posts that are not deleted by board moderators that are "properly" reported.

Properly reported simply means that someone who felt that the post in question violated the Terms of Use, took the time to click the little "Report this Post" button in the bottom left corner of every post. Once that is done, you have a place to write what the issue is and then click a button to submit the report.

The report is then sent to the appropriate board moderators and all administrators. That way the assigned board moderator has a chance to take care of it, then if they don't an administrator can take care of it.

I oversee all of the message boards which is over 500 and all of the moderators. I don't personally have time to review everything myself. That is why we have this system set up.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.