Protect Yourself

Unregistered

Protect Yourself

How does this guy still keep getting jobs in government? Oh wait, be friends with your Sheriff and Mentor(Brian Moyer). Please protect yourself and don’t let it happen at Hernando like it did Pasco. Brian Prescott (BP) retired from Pasco and currently works at your agency. He was the supervisor of the ILP Unit where his behavior (Harassment) made several people uncomfortable. This behavior was brought to the attention of staff and (BP) denied any wrongdoing. 2 Analysts (JD) & (CL) fled Pasco due to this behavior and now work for an agency to the south. It has since been brought to light, (BP) also was asked to leave his last job at the Pasco School Board due to an inappropriate relationship. When will someone stop him? Was he protected by his former mentor? Will he be protected by him again?

Unregistered
    I’m “harassing” myself as I type this. Go away loser. Uncle Al has this ship steered for the bottom of the sea

Unregistered
    Still better than J.T. would have it.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I just pulled my filthy head away from JT's groin. What's going on now?

Unregistered
    You people are sad. Most are not current hcso employees posting here, none of the news is current or relevant. We have a good agency here and you malcontents need help.