Corrupt IA Major Jesus IBalmea - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nestor ! Leave it alone already ! Enjoy your retirement! Leave it alone you where never an angel ! Do you remember the 100 arrests you use to make ! Almost all planted narcotics ! I remember you showing me it ! Leave it alone already ! So Ibalmea busted you or whatever ?! Who gives a shit ! Go and enjoy your retirement ! You never helped anybody !! Go away !
    I agree papo just enjoy your retirement wtf are u still doing stirring the pot ? Who care

Unregistered
    Here you have it. Ortiz overtime’s
    https://twitter.com/darkblueman1/sta...364251136?s=21

Miami PD's internal investigators also stated there was no paperwork or operational plan showing the department was conducting traffic-enforcement operations on the Rickenbacker that day.
    Bla Bla Bla
    Mr Ortiz No matter how you will put blame on other people or call people rats I’m sure this is not over. Now go check in cause your still ROD. Calling people rats is usually because they are telling secrets.

Unregistered
    I agree papo just enjoy your retirement wtf are u still doing stirring the pot ? Who care
    Falsely placing someone in jail and possibly taking them away from their freedom, career and family is not exactly things people take lightly, some of you want to act like a gang and wear a uniform eventually you will pay the price

Unregistered
    One day sooner or later they will pay the price.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234