History doesn’t lie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

0-5, when does it all end!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    0-4 on Sgt selections future is bright for this agency lets hope a certain Sgt doesn’t make Capt we all screwed then but looking at who he has promoted we in trouble RIP Patrol Division
    I really hope the CoP is starting to get a good idea of what a mess the command staff/promotees have been. Usually the little birdie has some truths to it when it fly’s around, whether it’s in someone’s personnel file or not. I’ve said my peace!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope the CoP is starting to get a good idea of what a mess the command staff/promotees have been. Usually the little birdie has some truths to it when it fly’s around, whether it’s in someone’s personnel file or not. I’ve said my peace!
    I don’t understand. I thought the command staff/promotees were the best of the best. You mean to tell me otherwise? Top notch is what I heard! I mean one or two had to step on some toes, do a little brown nosing and throw some others under the bus to get there but that’s all part of the job. Right? I can’t wait until the next promotion. I want the spot where I can sit back in my office and watch girls shake their assets on YouTube. Until then…peace!

Unregistered

Careful

3 positions you really want are the 3 bestest of friends that are 2 captains and 1 sgt. Hang out all day and do who knows what. That sgt position is top notch though. YouTube, coffee, energy drinks all day. Lucky to even be employed but might as well throw others under the bus before anyone starts talking about you and your past. Smart boy.

Unregistered

Never too late

It’s never too late to throw him under the bus. I’m sure this chief doesn’t know half of what his favorite sgt has done in the past.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12