Questions about agency - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have heard your agency has a new approved contract that is really good. Thinking of coming over from USF PD. The Admin is really terrible here and it is a mess. I have two questions, do you have take home cars? and, How much is the health insurance for a family plan their? Thanks
    We have take home vehicles. You receive one once you are out of FTEP, which takes about 4 1/2 months. The insurance is terrible. It covers the officer for free, but the family plan is outrageous. And yes- the contract is much better than it was, now the 2nd highest paid agency in Hillsborough County. There will be an admin shift soon as many are in their last years of drop.

Unregistered
    I have heard your agency has a new approved contract that is really good. Thinking of coming over from USF PD. The Admin is really terrible here and it is a mess. I have two questions, do you have take home cars? and, How much is the health insurance for a family plan their? Thanks
    Your Command Staff will quickly squash any possibility of you coming over.

Unregistered
    How long is the hiring process? And what does it include?

Unregistered
    How long is the hiring process? And what does it include?
    A Chick-fil-A gift card and a guide to Islamic extremism

Unregistered
    Apply everywhere else before TTPD. Make it your last choice.

Unregistered
    So the recent Captain who had to resign because of an IA involving him and a 14 YO child while he made an attempt to have sex with the child recently updated his profile on Facebook with him and another small child. How do you allow a possible pedophile to resign and not arrest him for monitoring purposes? How does the Chief of that department even send an email out saying how great of a guy he was and how well he served the city? No wonder your department is the laughing stock of Hillsborough county.

Unregistered
    For the hiring process, do you guys utilize CVSA or polygraph?

Unregistered
    Poly. Apply elsewhere.

And how did former capt not get fired and why wasn’t news made aware. Sure he would’ve given press conference in one of his suits in front of his favorite place Disney aka a daycare.

Unregistered
    Poly. Apply elsewhere.

And how did former capt not get fired and why wasn’t news made aware. Sure he would’ve given press conference in one of his suits in front of his favorite place Disney aka a daycare.

Was he admonished?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12