Mel Eeeeeekly - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mel Eeeeeekly

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is hilarious. Once again......look past the resume. People put what they want you to see on paper. I did not work for Eakley, he worked for me before he made the miraculous ascension from Sergeant to Captain. (No Lieutenant position? Pretty cool!)

Wake up people.......seek and ye shall find the problems!
    I know who you are, you know, You my sir are a liar, first of all you never made it past Deputy, Second as a deputy you were a liar and drama queen then and I see you still carry that trait. Your one of those Officers that is disgruntle as every one else around you gets promoted but has not figure out why. Let me clue you in, grow up, get a education, quit blaming everyone else for your failures. If your going to post on this site or any social media site post the truth, post the facts,

Unregistered
    I personally worked with and for Major Mel Eakley and I challenge anyone to questions Major Eakley's resume. When I read the comments from all the haters I see and know most of the faces of the subordinates that were made to do their jobs and adhere to the regulations and policy of the Sheriff's office. It was no secret that Major Eakley left the Pasco Sheriff's office to Help and possibly eventually going to work for the Late candidate for Sheriff Phil Royal. I say this to the citizens of Citrus County, Mel Eakley has the experience, training and fortitude to be a great Sheriff. Mel Eakley will make the citizens proud to call him their Sheriff.
    LMAO!! Ok, how much did he pay you to say that????

Unregistered
    LMAO!! Ok, how much did he pay you to say that????
    Melbourne wrote it himself!

Unregistered

Make your own judgment

I am assuming we are all law enforcement here. It does not appear that the previous messages are from Citrus SO leo’s. It looks like these messages were left by past acquaintances that hold a grudge for one reason another. It actually looks pathetic but I want to try and keep this post professional. No one is mentioning the current sheriffs pitfalls and why the sheriffs office here is not nearly successful as it was when Sheriff Dawsy was in charge. I have met Mel Eakley and I know that Phil Royal was going to have Mr. Eakley on his command staff. Quite frankly that means a lot here in Citrus specially with us leo’s. Let’s keep this election about the true issues of the community and choose the best person to lead our sheriffs office in the future. I hope all of us do are homework and due diligence and I am 100% certain the man Citrus County needs and deserves is Mel Eakley.

Well said. I personally never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Royal but I do know Mr. Eakley and I know the disgruntled losers who have nothing better to do than to post on this site since they lost their jobs due to being inept. I heard they were bashing Mr. Eakley on this site. All I can tell you is take the time to talk to him and make your own decision. He is a very passionate and competent individual. I understand Mr. Royal is very respected in the Citrus County community. If he planned on bringing Mr. Eakley in, he obviously felt confident enough in his character and abilities. Don’t listen to people you don’t know, listen to those you already trust.

Unregistered
    Well said. I personally never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Royal but I do know Mr. Eakley and I know the disgruntled losers who have nothing better to do than to post on this site since they lost their jobs due to being inept. I heard they were bashing Mr. Eakley on this site. All I can tell you is take the time to talk to him and make your own decision. He is a very passionate and competent individual. I understand Mr. Royal is very respected in the Citrus County community. If he planned on bringing Mr. Eakley in, he obviously felt confident enough in his character and abilities. Don’t listen to people you don’t know, listen to those you already trust.
    Amen....Amen......Amen...Amen...Amen.... sing it over.....

Unregistered
    I wonder why Pasco County is fully staffed if they are that bad. hmmm
    Fully Staffed lol on paper maybe and thats counting the 20 sponsored in the academy. Thats #3s game which will be your number 2s game. Whats on paper is not the reality of the daily short handed life of patrol. #3 must have wrote this himself? The revolving Pasco Door at Pasco isn't about money. If you want to be ruled by intimidation and believe Mel is your guy then I cant wait to read this thread 3 months after you elect Godzilla and Rodan as your Sheriff and Under Sheriff. Thats about all it will take Mellie Mel will be like a kid in a candy store with all the power. Where is my Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif...... Good luck and take a drive south and see for yourself talk to a PSO deputy on being fully staffed. Thats funny. Pasco in 20 years never had fully staffed boots on the ground. They are a robbing Peter to pay Paul kinda agency with staffing and 3s whats on paper game convinces the top they are good.

Unregistered
    Fully Staffed lol on paper maybe and thats counting the 20 sponsored in the academy. Thats #3s game which will be your number 2s game. Whats on paper is not the reality of the daily short handed life of patrol. #3 must have wrote this himself? The revolving Pasco Door at Pasco isn't about money. If you want to be ruled by intimidation and believe Mel is your guy then I cant wait to read this thread 3 months after you elect Godzilla and Rodan as your Sheriff and Under Sheriff. Thats about all it will take Mellie Mel will be like a kid in a candy store with all the power. Where is my Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif...... Good luck and take a drive south and see for yourself talk to a PSO deputy on being fully staffed. Thats funny. Pasco in 20 years never had fully staffed boots on the ground. They are a robbing Peter to pay Paul kinda agency with staffing and 3s whats on paper game convinces the top they are good.
    This is for Citrus, not Pasco. We don't want your hate and discontent spewed over our site. Do us all a favor and go back to posting in Pasco.

Unregistered
    All is not what it appears with Eakley. PLEASE do some research into his past and not just by listening to those campaigning for him. There is more than meets the eye with this one!

Unregistered
    All is not what it appears with Eakley. PLEASE do some research into his past and not just by listening to those campaigning for him. There is more than meets the eye with this one!
    Okay bozo the clown.

Unregistered
    ok

No axe to grind from me.

Mel is a fine man.
    He's a great leader.
    I hear he donates time to the elderly.
    He loves puppies and kittens.

Do you see how sill this all sounds????

The guy had a tough time doing his job in Pasco. Why you ask?

Simple, he was basically a back stabbing liar that climbed the ranks quickly while stepping on his brother and sisters.

Citrus - you can do much better than Mel.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast